Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
my year 11 parents evening was on tuesday... good reports from the teachers i saw. re, maths, german & media.

Had my English GCSEs this week maths coursework due next thursday and exam week the following week. Isnt life a barrel of fun...

It gets a lot more fun when you get older ;)

Finally submitted my UCAS form. Was originally predicted BBC, however worked really hard and now predicted ABC which should get me at least conditionals from my top two universities (Newcastle and Edinburgh)

Finally submitted my UCAS form. Was originally predicted BBC, however worked really hard and now predicted ABC which should get me at least conditionals from my top two universities (Newcastle and Edinburgh)

heh heh, british and american telly :p

on another note, had 6th form information evening at school tonight, near enough dedided what i want to do now:
psychology
pe
physics
biology

now gotta look at other schools see what they can offer me

Finally, I've done all of my English Language GCSE! 2nd exam was today, it went pretty well. I was pretty pleased with Section B, but not totally happy with my Section A. It's great to get two exams out of the way before next summer to be honest.

I sent mine off about a month ago. Have got an offer from York to do Physics (BBB, my banker) and am going to an interview at Manchester on Tuesday. The ones I really want offers from are Imperial College London and Durham.

I sent mine off about a month ago. Have got an offer from York to do Physics (BBB, my banker) and am going to an interview at Manchester on Tuesday. The ones I really want offers from are Imperial College London and Durham.
What do you want to do after getting the degree ?

Adarsh, the girl in your sig sounds intelligent.

I wasn't going to sixth form in September, I was going to college, but I have changed my mind over the last few days and now I want to go to sixth form!

I am going to a taster day on 6th December, a whole day where I do sixth form lessons and use sixth form facilities. After that, I will send my applications away for whatever I decide to do.

I had my last Year 9 exam on Thursday! It felt so good. When I got home I was like "I have to study" but then cause I didn't have exams I went "Hang On! I don't need to study!" :)

Yes it is a crap story but it was good for me :D

Well, I have 7 months left of education, then it's all done with :(

I will have to go out in to the big bad world and find myself a "proper" job :(

Users who are viewing this thread