Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I do French. Trust me...It is not that difficult.
Oui, aussi, je fait Francais, c'etais genial. J'ai finis mes coursework(not sure if thats the same in French or not but oh well).

That's really simple, but I didn't have a clue what to say there!:p

Agreed!

But Simon you need it for future life e.g.If you go on a holiday to France or Germany.

1. I have been to France and you don't. This may be a typical English argument of let everyone else learn English, but oh well.

2. I will never go to Germany.

My French GCSE oral went so badly when I did it.

I got asked if I have any cousins, and I thought she said cuisine so I started talking about Fish and Chips for about a minute :o So embarissing

Thats the part i am dreading. The oral.

I have a mock oral exam for my German on Friday 7th December, a month today.

I can't speak English properly under pressure, let alone German!

It is, you can tell the parents how much of a little sh** their kid is, and make sure they believe every single word :p

It is, you can tell the parents how much of a little sh** their kid is, and make sure they believe every single word :p

Nah, you're not allowed to say negative things about them - at least you can't at the school where my Mum teaches. Bad reports have to be inferred from the lack of positive comments.

Is that a universal rule Colin?

How ridiculous. So if you abuse your teacher and fellow pupils on cause havoc in the classroom, you are not allowed to be at all negative.

Why on earth do young kids dread their school report :p

We have to lead with something positive but then we can go to town.

X has shown a lot of enthusiasm in the classroom. Unfortunately this is not always channeled towards his work. He needs to make more appropriate choices when faced with independent learning tasks and avoid causing other pupils to lose focus.

Pretty devasting really!

Very true. HAHA, give them hope, then dash their dreams of bringing a well behaved child into the world.

My maths teacher once called me a tw*t to my dad at parents evening.

She got fired two months later over a separate case but she was evil.

on the day of my year 11 parents evening someone in maths pulled out a condom and threw it, teacher picks it up

goes on a big rant at the class as she didn't know who it was, then asks "what would your parents say if i told them about this?" cue about half the class saying "laugh"

Users who are viewing this thread