Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
AS:

The picture of Dorian Gray, King Lear, Death of a Salesman and Seamus Heaney's poetry

its pretty easy, i spend most lessons shouting down the kid who thinks everything contains irony

A Streetcar Named Desire (Stewwaaa! I know it's Stella but Elma Fudd's version is better), John Keats, Wuthering Heights, Return of the Native and Hamlet

Massively p***** of. Just found out my Geogrpahy A/S exam is on my eighteenth birthday. My history exam is three days before that and my English exam two days after my birthday. For the past two years I have had prelims on my birthday and for those who know what it is I had the 11+ on my birthday as well. 14th January has some sort of curse on it. :(

Hah, blame your parents. They indulged in hanky panky at the wrong time.

May 29th is a much better day....

I knew the exams were roughly around that time but to have them surround my birthday like that. Argh. And I was planning to have a massive party that weekend, instead I will be revising.

Year 8 is immense compared to year 11. :cheers

How would you know :p

I knew the exams were roughly around that time but to have them surround my birthday like that. Argh. And I was planning to have a massive party that weekend, instead I will be revising.

Just have one anyway, its only your live your drinking down the drain. No worries :p

Last edited:
I had a GCSE English Language exam on Monday. It went OK, but it could have gone better. I've got another one on Thursday, which is based on the poetry, so I'm really not looking forward to that! Revision isn't exactly easy either, because I've had my first college open night tonight and I've got Utd tomorrow night, so I've gotta be out early for that!

I spent ages on my German coursework draft tonight, and I'm really happy with it. I had to interview a celebrity, and I chose Madonna and I've answered all the questions set with detail.:) 141 words!

I hate German coursework I learnt it all of by heart apart from 1 sentence. That 2 sentence contained 1 whole section of marks for me. Had I remembered it I would have gotten 19-20/20 instead I got 14

I just wish i didn't take a language at all.

Users who are viewing this thread