Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
I have to give a french re-test before the new term starts, test during the holidays, and It's a must pass, je ne pas in french.

Last edited by a moderator:
A run in with some unbelievably arrogant Germans last week finally gave me a reason why I despised learning the language. I might go back to my teacher in September and tell her about it. About how they put me off the country forever. The conversation would be short and sweet, concluding with a reminder of who won the wars, who beat who 5-1 and who just lost Euro 2008. That would make me feel better.
I have found out that a very fortunate thing has happened. I am studying Sociology from September and now know that my godmother has a degree in it and a friend of mine presents a radio show on it! No doubt they will come in handy.
Since we are gloating, my last school day was Friday, 20th June. I had basically been on exam leave since Thursday, 5th June anyway. My sixth form induction day has been and gone, and I have nothing until enrollment on Friday, 22nd August and the new term on 10th September.

1 and a half days left, then finally off for the summer. Still got to do loads of homework though which is just stupid as it's the end of the school year and they should give us a bit of a break. Evidently not. Anyways it's going to be so good to be off for 6 weeks then go back and will be in year 9. :)

Go back to school tomorrow, probably shouldn't still be up but whatya gonna do.

hoping to pass everything but chemistry this term :)

Ok I'm 24, already passed out of University! I dunno how the system is in UK and elsewhere, but here in India it's a bit different. Schools are as good as anywhere I guess and so was mine! School was great! Then, everything went for a toss! Post school, right through University, it's been a trip to hell and back!

Lunacy was at hand-shaking distance, just when mercifully it was all over! Phew!!:crying

I am currently In year 9 of High school, But I am going into year 10 next year. I have already started my GCSE'S.

Are they hard? :help

I failed one question this is the one i dont think my answer pleased the teacher. :(
Does light have mass?
Of course not. It's not even Catholic!!!

haha, good one. I like my answer to a question about polar ammonia in the exam:

What is polar ammonia?

It's ammonia on the North pole. then I drew a diagram with polar bears and Aurora :)

I just HATE, just like you know HATE, ... French.

Users who are viewing this thread