England in Australia

Way our bowlers have been going he will need to get the bulk of the wickets here, that run out would have helped as we need any wicket we can get.

Nicholas is saying McGrath is over :laugh How many times have we heard that, they are kicking him when hes down but you can't judge him by this test cause of his injury hes playing with.

true , but those injuries seem to be getting a LOT more frequent these days..

This one seems to be cause he hadn't bowled for a year so his feet weren't use to it and the blisters came so I would let this one fly. If he picks up a different injury then he may have problems.

Why do the English commentators like Botham and Nicholas say things like "Dads army" or "McGrath is over". We all know that they could be right, but if they go around saying it, it will really come back to haunt us!

another good Inning from KP. So he'll get carried away and throw it away soon :p

Another great 100 by KP, oh boy we aren't looking too good atm. Can't see a way to get him out our best hope was Lee but he saw him off. Anyway great knock as always from KP.

One of Kev's best innings yet; No stupity now please Kevin, for once in your career try not to get carried away and build on this innings.

My inner pessimist will always seep through no matter what position we are in; It only takes one wicket and Australia could still yet bundle us out.

Mark Taylor just said about KP not giving any chances to Australia this innings. It got me thinking, is this the first time KP has reached a hundred without being dropped on the way? Would be strange if it was.

Probably is you know, but all it takes for warney is one pitched outside leg pieterson attempts to leave it , it hits the rough and bowls him or bounces up and hits his gloves and he gets caught

Wouldn't surprise me if it was, but it just goes to show how valuable a wicket KP is; Drop him at your peril.

yea he'll make you pay.

You Guyz reckon England , if they lose another wicket soon, do you think they will go on and still get 550 or somthing or you reckon Flintoff Jones and taileneders will fail

i reckon England are looking at 400 - 450 and Australia will probably match it

I think that as soon as this partnership is broken, England will crumble for about 30 more runs.

Nah about 100 more they will get, Flintoff will fail and get bout 10 but jones and giles might get bout 30 each

Users who are viewing this thread