England in Australia

Lol KP almost lobbed the ball onto Warne's head, he did say sorry which I didn't expect after what Warne did at Brisbane.

I've got no problem with Warne doing it. England are behind in the series and the ones needing to force the pace. They should be farming the strike more imo to ensure that KP faces McGrath and Collingwood, Warne.

KP has finally got Warne away for a 4 which suggests it's time to get back over the wicket as I see what Warne is doing but it's not working.

Well 400 up and drinks. It's a fantastic effort by the two batsmen but sadly the balance of our bowling attack, our poor runrate and the deadness of the pitch means that this game is screaming draw at me.

Geez I though Giles was a negative bowler but the way Warne has bowled so far today I'd say Warne has taken that mantle today :D KP seems unstoppable now unless if he lobs a shot straight to a fielder, he has been absolutely magnificent today, his shot execution has been first class and hasn't really exploded yet today which is a good sign.

Yea it looks like a draw, England better pick there run rate up

i just hope when aussies go into bat they dont fail under presure

Warne is bowling negative but when he saw KP having a go charging down the wicket at him i think that got Warnie excited, but i think hes pretty angry now

250 partnership... there going good these two

There gonna declare soon or at fall of wicket cuz Flintoff doesn't have his pads on

200 for Collingwood.
Finally an English batsmen has made a 200.
One of the best innings I have seen quite possiblly.

He's actually outscored KP in the 300 partnership which is no mean feat!
Massive congrats to Colly; a fantastic knock.

Yea, didn't expect him to try go over the top by charging, obviously the horiffic memorys of the test in brisbane are gone

bout 50 more then they'll declare, or maybe they will try to slog and try get 100 more, but like i have already said at fall or wicket i think they are declaring cuz when they showed the dressing room i dont think he had his pads on.

NANANANA NANANANA HEY HEY GOODYBYE!!!

go clarky!

Congrats to Collingwood with his 200 (bit late :))
Clark what can I say hes been amazing don't know how he keeps getting wickets but we need 3 more of him.

Well bowled by Stuart Clark, he made Paul Collingwood go after a wide one and he has broken this partnership.
Australia now with this partnership broken could smell blood with Flintoff new to the crease and after he has had his pads on a good 6 hours.

Well done though from Paul Collingwood, considering the oppostion and the circumstances, this is one of the best innings I have seen.

Yea Clark easily our best. He's almost been our best bowler all serie

Go Aussie, great fielding by Ponting, were right back in this one now!!!!

haha Langer gone.

lol I dont know who im supporting i think England for this test because I dont want a dead series!

Users who are viewing this thread