England in Australia

Well I was just thinking that Harmy wasn't making Ponting play enough and then he produces a jaffer like that.
We have to get Hussey cheaply - he's been far too good so far in this series.

Harmy gets Ponting for the 2nd time this match. I was looking forward to Ponting getting another 100. Hayden now needs to say in or there could be another collapse.

Those English asking a way to get Hussey out, well look no further than that ball from Harmy falling safe through the slips.

The flow looks like it's going England's way. It's amazing what can happen if you get a wicket, especially of Ponting's class.

The flow is with them now but if Hayden can hold his patience we will get out of this period, we all know Hussey can hold his nerve with 4 off 50 balls in the first innings

They looked a little lucky, but the balls have kept down and the edges didn't carry. Sometimes when the ball doesn't kick up enough, the bowler is just lucky if he's not hit for four.

true, an LBW appeal there but not out, Hayden still looking strong, lets hope he can hold his nerve for a little longer cuz a couple more overs and we will be out of that strangle

Feelin Blue? said:
true, an LBW appeal there but not out, Hayden still looking strong, lets hope he can hold his nerve for a little longer cuz a couple more overs and we will be out of that strangle

Been talk of reverse swing from the commentators so could be further struggles if they can get it.

symonds_sixes said:
looked like he hit that one

Doesn't look like it, looks like it may have pitched outside the zone however. Still no use of hawkeye, snicko or the LBW strike zone.

they should put Hawkeye up every LBW appeal cuz its interesting to see whether it was out, close or it was a stupid appeal

oh sorry didn't see hawkeye, Hayden chiped when up wide of the fielder, and just then charged Panasear adn yorked himself

symonds_sixes said:
they've done hawkeye and it was out (assuming he didnt hit it but I did hear 2 noises)

Oh ok well I must have missed it, from the eye I didn't see any deflection, didn't really hear the noise.

Jones standing up to Hoggard again, i dont think he is reaching his full potential, he is only bowling at the 125-130 mark

Users who are viewing this thread