England in Australia

Monty needs a rest and spin is the best option for this pitch so they are bowling KP.

Amazing 50 by Gilly, only took 40 balls and it could have been quicker.
Now a 6 this is awesome entertainment!

Didn't take long for him to get back. He loves his cricket!

50 for Gilly! and a 6!

Edit: Another massive 6!

Wow, wow, wow! That 6 was even better much higher and just went sailing over the fence. Time to check the quickest 100 for a test match :)

Whoa, whoa, whoa another! 24 off that over.

He's taken Panesar apart. WHAT POWER.

Pretty poor over you must say, he feed him. He had no reply. He paid for it.

I hope Flintoff keeps Panesar on, I wanna see more 6's.

Yes thanks Channel 9. Gotta start posting in here this is great to watch.

Go Gilly. Playing some brilliant shots

Feel for the bowler? well i guess...... but then again you remind your self hes a pom and your an aussie going for the ashes which doesn't make you feel that bad

IloveGilly said:
You have to feel for the bowler. It's an absolute nightmare getting smashed.

Thank god thats never happened to me

I reckon that its going to come down to teh last few balls to see if gilly gets it (the record that is)

I guess they're out of options. Can't blame em really, the bowlers did their job.

For my mind, someone like Mahmood should be replaced by a spin bowling all rounder. Someone with just a bit more skill than KP.

If you have 4 quicks and they're all effective, that's fine. When the fourth is a goon, you will find he's a waste, as you don't need him because the first 3 will use the new ball up just fine and Monty will bowl for long spells, too. You may as well have a spinner, because the 5th bowler is more likely to be used later in the innings and considering Jones can't bat and Flintoff is out of sorts, they could really use a new no 7.

And omg. What a punishing passage of play.

Now I can see why Panesar isn't being used for ODIs. Mahmood, I can't believe they ever used him.

Plunkett must play the dead rubber. Read must play it too.

No more Panesar in the attack :(

oh well its going to be close now to see if Gilly can make the record because hoggard will probably bowl tight

Users who are viewing this thread