England in Australia

Feelin Blue? said:
Feel for the bowler? well i guess...... but then again you remind your self hes a pom and your an aussie going for the ashes which doesn't make you feel that bad

One word comes to my mind. "Overkill"

But then again, this is fun to watch. Especially with 2 of my fav players at the crease.

Still Warne, Lee and Clark to come who can all make fast runs.

What a spanking of Gilchrist. :laugh They took off Flintoff, but I hope Mahmood stays. He needs to improve his economy rate of 59 runs. :laugh

Gotta give credit to Monty he still wanted to bowl the next over but Flintoff smartly took him off. Made no difference Hoggard is going the tonk now and it's from Clarke :)

Yep clarke is trying to get some recognitoin back. hes playing some glorius shots!

It's a shame no one is bowling short to Gilly, he can dead set get it out of the stadium with his pull shot.

Clarke is aggressive along the carpet. :D

6 again!

I am following it on just on cricinfo, but I am loving this. :) Hoggard has join the party too. :laugh

tbh, I think it was cowardice taking Panesar off. Gilchrist was taking the aerial route, which means a chance of a boundary catch. What does this crap offer?

What a shot. Gilly really made that shot look easy

20 off 9 for the record

angryangy said:
tbh, I think it was cowardice taking Panesar off. Gilchrist was taking the aerial route, which means a chance of a boundary catch. What does this crap offer?

I don't think he'll get it to the boundry. It's either gonna fly up into the sky or go out of the park.

Users who are viewing this thread