England in Australia

Yeh, I guess so. A lot of time off and working on his test game has probably made him better.

Why does Gilly get Flintoff :(

Best to chuck Hayden against Flintoff, Gilly just can't time it against Freddy. Another cheap over from Flintoff.

Wow, Haydos was looking so good. He switched to overkill mode tho'. 20 from 8 is a real launching pad.

That six was awesome, timed and smashed.

skinnywicket said:
wow hayden looks great tonight...i think he's making a statement even though its still early..
i think i spoke too early...oh well thats 20/20 for ya....exciting stuff!

Very nice 6 by Hayden, too bad he got out as he was really entertaining. Much better shot by Gilly, hopefully that gets him started.

I think he's trying too much to try and slog, since he's known as the big hitter.

Punter hit the first ball! :p

This partnership looks like they are just pushing it and nabbing it around taking singles :(

Lol what was Flintoff doing, short ball to Punter = no no
Oh here we go, thats better Punter.

aussie1st said:
This partnership looks like they are just pushing it and nabbing it around taken singles :(

Lol, think again.

Punter wants a big score, and Gilly won't settle for a lot of singles especially in 20/20.

IloveGilly said:
Lol, think again.

Punter wants a big score, and Gilly won't settle for a lot of singles especially in 20/20.

Yea there was that one over where it was singles, but now the party is starting again :)

OMG Lewis dropped a sitter.

that dropped catch just blew lewis's one day chances
by the way does anyone know what the record highest score internationally is for 20/20

This is fantastic. Gilly miced up. 3 sixes in a row.

Now Monty is on. Will be interesting. They have such a good start, they don't really need to try take him for a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread