England in Australia

Wow 214, would've thought it was higher. This can definately be beaten with wickets in hand.

Bugger Monty in the wickets now, bit of bad luck for Gilly to drag that onto his stumps.

That was quite funny story on Gilly on how he got his nickname Church. Adam Gilchurch :laugh

even though i love the in game commentary by the players you would have to say its only a matter of time before the teams dont want it included...every time gilly was speaking to tubby it was like he was getting caught on a personnal call at work in front of the boss

Lol, Gilchurch. :p

Good innings of 48, shame he couldn't go on.

And Gilchrist's comment on Afridi's 32 ball century was funny "impossible" :)

skinnywicket said:
even though i love the in game commentary by the players you would have to say its only a matter of time before the teams dont want it included...every time gilly was speaking to tubby it was like he was getting caught on a personnal call at work in front of the boss

Would only be for 20/20 so they probably won't mind too much.
It is quite interesting hearing what players have to say.

6 and out for Hussey, the old saying is back again :)
I think it was Hussey that said this game is all about closing your eyes and hoping.

aussie1st said:
6 and out for Hussey, the old saying is back again :)
I think it was Hussey that said this game is all about closing your eyes and hoping.

Lol, too bad Lewis couldn't do that.

I reckon that if Anderson comes back into the attack Australia will beat their highest 20/20 team score! :p

aussie1st said:
Hes starting to really regret that drop too.
Symonds yet to tee off looks like he is getting set.
Well he just did with that beautiful six!

Australia will probably pass it anyway not to mention will post the highest 20/20 score.

And if England manage to win, it'll look a lot like SA vs. Aust last year :p

Users who are viewing this thread