England in Australia

Maybe I should have went and showed the Englishmen and the crowd how to catch :p

But 221 is massive. Flintoff and Pieterson will have to play a major role.

5/221 great score. Australia are featured in all 5 highest 20/20 scores and 4 of the scores have been scored by them!

Really should have put money on Australia breaking the record it was fairly likely to happen! Especially with Englands fielding absolutely appaling. I'd expect 1st XI club cricketers to hold onto those skyers let alone England players.

I'm starting to worry that all this work they are trying to do to Jimmy is going to destroy him as an international cricketer. It is not the place to try and rework your action, and it has shown in the last few months as he has barely swung a ball at all. When they showed the clips of him in 2003 he looked like an entirely different bowler with some truely unplayable deliveries. Now he just looks like yet another hit the deck bowler expect without the height or pace to actually manage it :p

I reckon England will lose this by a good 100 runs now, Bracken to pick up 2-3 early wickets and we'll be playing catch-up for the rest of the innings just trying not to get entirely routed for under 100... hopefully this will be one of the few times I've actually been wrong in this thread :p

You can sense Joyce's frustration, he wanted to take advantage of field and Andy G strikes!

Harwood takes his first International Wicket for 20/20 matches

It was a great catch from White. England down and it will be impossible if Pieterson cant get moving :p

He bowled that quite wide and that bounce got him good :p.

Not an ideal start at all for England but a great start for the bowlers.

all relies on Pietersen now..

can someoen explain, WHY OH WHY, when we need over 10 rpo, we open with Vaughan and Joyce?

EDIT : Pitersen runout GAME OVER

England won't make 100 now

Aussies playing great cricket here. Run outs, good bowling. Man.

Flintoff shouldn't have come in at 3. But now Pietersen is on his way back. They are in big trouble.

Aussies put such a massive score on the board, it really puts the pressure on and the opposition realise they need to be out there scoring from ball 1.

Great work from Stickers - Poms are deaded

Wow, even this is too much for me. No McGrath, Clark or Lee and Australia are doing perfectly well!

Vaughan is a quality strokemaker, could easily make 100 here :)

Users who are viewing this thread