England in Australia

Still don't know about Clark in these shorter form of the games, we will see in the CBS.
Agree on Vaughan he looks good.

Hilfy on and out swing already.

Noooo, Hilfy should have had a wicket but for that no ball. Free hit for 4.

Good God these Umpires are rubbish. Bell's first ball was a smaller edge than that.

Well with the form from the Ashes he might show that he's a ODI player too (with a contract in it if he performs :p)

Aww, I wanted Vaughan to go on :( :p

Definately all over!

Emgland never achieve anything in 1-day match while they continue to pick test match batsmen like bell (even vaughan) whoi look to score runs in authodox areas.

They are easy to stop scoring and they can't find the gaps. Then the pessure builds, they are "forced" to go for a "big shot" which they aren't capable of hititng. Hence they get out..

Only really Flintoff and KP are boundary hitters..the rest are blockers..

very sad really

That is Vaughan's problem, hes a very good technical batsmen but ain't that great at innovating.

That was a ripper of a ball from Hilfy, lol this is funny hearing Gilly commentate "Punter ignoring me", "Roy saying scrum Queenslnd", "Don't want to def the public with my shout".

LOL Did you guys hear Gilly? Hillarious.

This microphone stuff is fantastic. I wish it was on all the twenty/20 internationals.

Really hope he commentates in the future, enjoyable to listen to. :D

Now I finally understand the Clarke/Symonds bond! NSW and Qld!

Last edited:
Thats more like it, Hilfy gets his first International wicket. Hes had a number of play and misses too, hope he gets a go in the CBS.

He would be quite effective against the left hander's especially if it swings into the batsman. No doubt a good player.

Not a bad bouncer just then, looked like that was off the bat for me should have had a 2nd.
Oh well full toss gets Bell and Hilfy gets that 2nd wicket.

The only benefit in this match is the fact that Vaughan spent time at the crease and looked pretty solid. Otherwise another pathetic performance by the whole team. Especially James Anderson with the ball, I reckon even a club cricketer or picked someone from the crowd would have bowloed better. Also why is it so hard for England to hit a boundary, it's been about 10 overs since the last boundary, it's TWENTY20 NOT TEST CRICKET.

c'mon bring Monty in next!!! :D

Last edited:
Dam I forgot about the 20/20 to about 2 minutes ago when I read this thread. :help :mad:

Another hiding, this is getting embarrisisng.

Users who are viewing this thread