England in New Zealand

I have them on speed dial. How do you think I got my afro? ;)

I'll be up at 6.15 for the 20/20. It's a good time as it gives me loads of time to eat Brekky, shower and get ready for school.

Him and Austin Healy are a baldness fighting duo.

Anyway, I'm skiving off on Wednesday or whenever it is also. Critical Thinking can sit on the back burner.

Mustard & Wright opening - Hopefully we'll get some fireworks, but I'd say they were much more likely from the Sussex boy.

Especially for the most important Tuesday of the year so far, I'm going to get up a whole 15 minutes earlier. That's right folks, I will be arising from my bed at 5.45 instead of the usual 6.00.

We have this game, India v Sri Lanka, Super Tuesday in the American President running and Pancake Day. :)

I hate Critical Thinking Animator.

I fancy a win tomorrow. I just hope Pietersen fires. He's been surprisingly poor in T20's.

Is it tomorrow night/Weds Early morning? Cos I'll be having that off anyway, it's my mates Christmas party cos he's a waiter at Carrow Road and I plan to get slaughtered with him.

The game starts in 8 hours by my calculations. Should be a good one.

Come on boys, start the tour off well. But if you're going to lose a game do it now. Not in the second game which i'll be at.

Last edited:
Is it tomorrow night/Weds Early morning? Cos I'll be having that off anyway, it's my mates Christmas party cos he's a waiter at Carrow Road and I plan to get slaughtered with him.

It is Tuesday 5th February 2008 at 6.00am. ;) 8 hours and 10 minutes from now.

Can you two (Irrotev and Sursehot, not you Kev) stop bitching about the winning margin please? As a moderator Sureshot you should no better than to bicker over something as trivial as this! Irrotev is in the right I think.

I've booked a sicky from college in the morning. As far as my Lit teacher knows, i'll be in hospital.

I'm not bickering. I am being petty, but then I've admitted that. I'll call it quits though, so we can focus on the tour and not me and irottev bickering.

I'll probably set the alarm for 6:15 tomorrow.

ya i also hope that england start tour well(with win in 20-20).
i expect lot from cook and KP from this serise..

Last edited:
A fair start by England. Annoying to lose 2 early wickets. Wright got a terrific bouncer and Mustard gave himself out really.

45-2 after 5 overs.

We got thrashed there. Oram was the only Batsman to show up unfortunately. Ryder was alright. Still got some major problems in the middle order.

England played better. That total should have been gettable. Oh well, things can turn around from here at least.

Users who are viewing this thread