England in New Zealand

1am start GMT. I'll be up around 7ish, hopefully I'll catch a couple of hours of play.

Yeah, I agree with Animator's team, simply because I'm not sure I'd have Luke Wright in there and Broad could be useful.

I'm gonna be watching the first few hours, then I'll probably fall asleep watching it!

You know you love our Stu Phil, I'll try and watch it but will go to sleep probably. Only got to be up for 3pm tomorrow though :p

Batting first, Wright and Mascarenhas (!) dropped for Cook and Bopara, why no Dimi is beyond me, he really couldn't have done much more, but I guess they fell our lower order would be too weak with him which just isn't true as I showed earlier, oh well now our lower order averages even more I guess and we've got Jim, Sidebum, Broad, Swann and Colly too bowl with possibly Ravi or Shah if it gets bad. Colly will do well enough over here to be a 5th bowler.

Last edited:
Ya colly is gud enugh but i don't see any reason to drop DIMITRI..England need to give him little bit space and fair amount of Chance...Anyway i hope for gud match as i woke up here 3:50 RST...There are plenty of empty seats,Despite the fact that price for that ticket only $40..they better stay away from England where tickets at The Oval are as much as £103 - that's about NZ$250.

Dimi would have been perfect for this pitch.

Yeah I'm a bit shocked as to why no Mascarenhas, but Joe, Mahmood!!

Its been poor so far, but 20 overs into the series on a slow, low pitch isn't the right time to criticise so I wont. Mustard should have gone on from that start, one of Collingwood or Shah needs to get a 50 at least for us to get a competitive total.

Don't worry fellas, just survive through and get whatever total and we (new Zealand) will get bowled out in 25 overs.

this inniings depends on shah now,
collingwood got himself run out
shah was ball watching

he needs to get s 100 now to atone for his mistake

i really think england should use the 8 batsmen 3 bowlers formula once flintoff comes back
the batting isnt strong enogh mst of the time

something like

cook
mustard
bell
pieterson
collingwood
shah
flintoff
bopara
anderson
sidottom
broad

Last edited:
94 for 6,,Everything now on shah...:crying:cryingi was so confident about England..:crying My 3000 Vcash on england:crying...they should take care of my hard earning vcash:crying...My father is always right,never do GAMBLING>>:crying:crying

An interesting fact, Australia without Ponting and Gilchrist got bowled out in a ODI here last year for 118.

How has McCullum not got himself out yet and why am I still up watching this rubbish?

This is just brutal. It would be nice to see Ryder make a half-century on his debut though.

After long time have any proper ODI side got out on typical score you expect in NZ.

England looked unbeatable in 20-20 games. I guess everyone looked beyond soon.

i still havent seen a England bowler bowl a yorker in these 11 overs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread