England in Pakistan

Who will win the ODI Series

• Total voters

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
So far the match is strongly in the hand of England. Trescothick is having a great year so far. But still England could possibly have to bat at the last day.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I agree, the bigger the lead the better. If we can avoid batting again then great!
It remains to be seen how well KP and Freddie can knuckle down and graft, as Bell did, rather than just try and smack everything out of the ground.

Sureshot

Executive member
A lead of about 150 would be nice. Bell was brilliant and was given out of a no ball.

Trescothick continues his excellence.
Edit:

yet to play against the 2 best bowling attacks in ODIs. Good stats still though.

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Seems like the bookies are still on for that treble after today's showing. Luckily I have Sky+ so I didn't miss a minute of the action! Well worth getting up at 6am for.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
What a great day for England. Well done the boys.

Especially Tresco. We needed him too stand up and be counted and he did just that. Congratulations also to Ian Bell who did well considering mounting pressure on his position. He must of been delighted.

We now have a lead, and a chance to make it a big one. Hopefully somewhere near the 150 mark is definately on. Especially with Trescothick still there, and Pieterson, Flintoff and Jones still to come. Oh but dont forget our superstar batsmen Ashley Giles! And Hoggard is there. Brings memories back of him creaming Brett Lee through the covers! :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pakistan need quick wickets.... Pakistan should ideally think of starting batting tomorrow btw the second session...

i still root for pakistan!

Sureshot

Executive member
nightprowler10 said:
I'll be buying the whole England in Pakistan tour starting tonight for just $100 from DISH Network. Not bad at all.

Doesn't it start about midnight in the USA? Or are you far west and it starts about 9PM?

cc2003btw

Club Cricketer
I can't see England's innings ending before the end of day 3, a big lead of 200 plus would be perfect, maybe even 300 by the end of the day. Then a day and a half to bowl them out again, then the time on day 5 to finish the match.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with the above post. England need to keep wickets in hand till the get a lead of around 100-150 then start going for their shots!

Users who are viewing this thread