Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
No need to get bitter about things just because West Indies are in a bad position. The decision was wrong, I've admitted that, but I'm not going to complain, as England need to win the game. As if you'd be complaining if West Indies were in this situation and got the wicket of a guy who had been hanging around for a long time and it wasn't out. Fact is, Smith threw away a referral, and it's almost as much his fault as the umpires. Don't see how enjoying a bad decision going in my teams favour makes me not a real cricket fan.

Real cricket fans don't have handbags so put them away please children.

And i'll take the same stance that I always do with England; I'll only be confident about winning this game if and when we actually win it. Because i'll give you the same advice as usual gentleman

WE ARE ENGLAND.

No need to get bitter about things just because West Indies are in a bad position. The decision was wrong, I've admitted that, but I'm not going to complain, as England need to win the game. As if you'd be complaining if West Indies were in this situation and got the wicket of a guy who had been hanging around for a long time and it wasn't out. Fact is, Smith threw away a referral, and it's almost as much his fault as the umpires. Don't see how enjoying a bad decision going in my teams favour makes me not a real cricket fan.

in fact I would come out and say "bad decision shouldn't have been out" "England don't deserve to lose because of a bad decision like this" something like that is what I would have said.

not cheer in arms that a wrong decision is going to get my team the win.

and me bitter, na you got it wrong. even if England win and draw the series Ill be happy.
Ill have you and a few other guys in my signature with quotes like "we will run over the WI" "good warm up for the ashes"

as promised a few name added to the signature. sorry boys couldn't fit most of you, wont let me have more than 5 lines.

Well you'd certainly expect so but it's been a fine effort.

barmyarmy added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

as promised a few name added to the signature. sorry boys couldn't fit most of you, wont let me have more than 5 lines.

That's only two people. I'm sure you can find a quote from Dan if you look anywhere hard enough.

Now do you see where i'm coming from Dan? It's not blind pessimism, you just have to take a realistic approach to these situations and just remembering that we are England. Great effort by the boys but they have the misfortune of being English.

Users who are viewing this thread