Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
We have been hammered by Barath and Simmons in a Warm up game, but we will NOT lose either Test series against the West Indies, and I'd be surprised if we lost the ODi series as well. As much as I like the Windies, they've not got a good enough side to beat us. They've got a few good players, the likes of Chanderpaul, Gayle, Sarwan and Taylor, but the rest are mediocre. They've not really improved since we mauled them in the Test series in England, and have actually lost Bravo, so I can see this being a fairly simple series win for England, and you can happily quote me on this.

Man am I going to be embarassed if we lose now :p

Woops. Took 15 pages before I posted that though, there were loads more people slagging West Indies off before I did.

That's out. Why waste a referral on one that wasn't going to be given, when that one looked far more likely to be given!

So why use two from the same person?
Anyway well played Ramdin and Gayle. Job done.

they are kinda the best ones, since holdenator was the one talking the most about how England will run over us.
might add the evertonfan one, it was good.

The thing I'm most annoyed about is the fact that Ian Botham's going to be ridiculously smug again like he was at the ARG. West Indies would have knocked the runs off if we left them 180, and declaring 10 minutes before lunch wouldn't have achieved anything either. Wicket every 3 overs needed. Not going to happen. :(

they are kinda the best ones, since holdenator was the one talking the most about how England will run over us.
might add the evertonfan one, it was good.

actually his quote is too big, cant fit it in my sig.

Yeah yeah, the Windies are gonna demolish us. You can think that all you want. All the better when we come over their and win. It was the same story in 2004.

but here it is just for lulz.

Bring Swann in now. Come on Strauss.

TruSachFan added 2 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Strauss brings in Anderson for broad. Could be a good move. Let's see.

So many close LBW shouts, just proves we're not going to do it. Although if we get 1 wicket in the next 10 or so balls, we have a very small chance. Won't happen though. England are rubbish.

COME ON MONTY. You f'in legend. Brilliant bowling. Keep calling for Swann to come on people, everytime you do it he gets a wicket. That's the one we really wanted. Get Ramdin and this'll be tense.

Users who are viewing this thread