Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
People need to be a bit more optimistic. We may not win games when we're on top but we are more than capable of winning when we really shouldn't do :D

Just why aren't we bowling Broad, he's been class this series and now we put Khan in who is a pie chucker as KP would say.

Yeah I think Khan bowling is relieving the pressure. He's who we turn to if we are desperate not when they're under the cosh.

Broad on at Anderson's end, Panesar on at Amjad's end. Amjad's not looked remotely quick or threatening in his 2 overs. We need wickets, and quickly.

Who cares. It's out. Blame Devon Smith, he threw a referral away. Was always going to bite them in the arse. 1 more wicket and we can open up 1 end.

Who cares. It's out. Blame Devon Smith, he threw a referral away. Was always going to bite them in the arse. 1 more wicket and we can open up 1 end.

lol you wouldn't be saying that if it was a England batsman.

why is Smith to blame for a bad decision from the umpire?

Just when I think the Premiership has the worst officiating in the world, Daryl Harper pops up. Terrible umpiring throughout the entire series tbh.

someone needs to shoot Panesar in the face for all this appealing, good thing that he got fined. should get fined some more for his appealing in this innings.

lol you wouldn't be saying that if it was a England batsman.

why is Smith to blame for a bad decision from the umpire?

It shouldn't have been out, but it is. I'm not going to moan at the umpires about it, I like the decision. Obviously I'd be up in arms about it if it was an England batsman, but I'm loving it at the minute :p

It is partly Devon Smiths fault, if he hadn't thrown a referral away West Indies would have had one saved for a decent decision. He played a stupid shot and was plum, so it is his fault as well as the umpires. I'm not complaining though :p

It shouldn't have been out, but it is. I'm not going to moan at the umpires about it, I like the decision. Obviously I'd be up in arms about it if it was an England batsman, but I'm loving it at the minute :p

It is partly Devon Smiths fault, if he hadn't thrown a referral away West Indies would have had one saved for a decent batsman. He played a stupid shot and was plum, so it is his fault as well as the umpires. I'm not complaining though :p

that is why your not a real cricket fan and just a English fan...sad

Users who are viewing this thread