Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
If West Indies keeps on blocking they will increase the chance of loosing. They should hit the ball once in a while, so England will be forced to put some fielders further away from the pitch.

and they call Prior a WK in England.

atm I would rate him behind every other WK that plays tests, yes even Akmal.

He's also probably the strongest WK in the batting department, he has had one poor game in this series with the gloves and people are quick to jump on him. Pathetic.

He's also probably the strongest WK in the batting department, he has had one poor game in this series with the gloves and people are quick to jump on him. Pathetic.

poor? more like he wasn't even there behind the stumps, looks like he is trying to catch the ball with bare hands. yea a good amount weren't his fault but to constantly have ball going between your legs from spinners is a joke.

out of 8 test playing nations he would actually be #9. Sanga and Prasana both better than him.

Last edited:
Just checked the scores at cricinfo. Heading towards another boring draw. BTW, what time is it now in England? It's 12:12 AM in India....and :sleep I'm feeling sleepy. Better shut down my PC and go to sleep.

Prior's keeping has always been his weakest point, but frankly he is a good batsmen, so he should stay in the side. IMO, we should never have dropped old Geraint, but that is gone and Prior deserves the spot.

Ok, England have bowled well, has been exciting to watch. However the game will now end in a draw. I think England needed at least one more wicket to have a chance.

I disagree, he has shown problems with the ball moving after it has pitched and is not at all a pair of safe hands when it comes to catches. Although he has kept to the greatness of Jason Lewry, I don't think the keeping is up to international level.

Interesting that people were saying "Yes, he's improved" after the first two tests of this tour. Jumping on the bandwagon as per normal, he is not a bad keeper, he is having a bad game.

This is as good as over tbh. Need some seriously quick wickets, like 3 in the next 5 overs. Not going to happen :( At least we'll be winning the trophy back in a month or so though ;)

Chanderpaul given =D Just what we needed. He better not refer and get it overturned.

King Pietersen added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Looks good to me, impact inside the line, and not going over. Chanderpaul is out. Get Hinds and Nash quickly and we actually have a chance.

Game on, this is going to be one very interesting night of cricket. 34 overs or so left, we need a wicket every 5 overs or so.

Users who are viewing this thread