Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Crapfest? Are you watching the game? He's getting good flight, is getting variation in turn, getting abit of bounce, and is working well alongside Swann. I say let him continue alongside Swann. Chanderpaul looks nervous against the spinners.

Also, this is the first time we've had proper Test cricket all series. I'm actually feeling tense and there's a good battle between bat and ball. I suppose there was similar tension at the ARG, but we were 2 bowlers short and the pitch wasn't turning, so I had doubts whether we could actually win. Really enjoyed today. KP getting a hundred and now some great bowling.

Last edited:
Crapfest? Are you watching the game? He's getting good flight, is getting variation in turn, getting abit of bounce, and is working well alongside Swann. I say let him continue alongside Swann. Chanderpaul looks nervous against the spinners.

Chanderpaul doesn't look nervous against anybody.

Yes, I'm watching the game. Monty just doesnt look convincing. Strauss needs to make a change here.

Funny that you're the only one thinking that ;)

Hinds is looking like a walking wicket. Has no defence and is going to do something stupid any minute. Looks completely out of his depth against spin, I'd love to watch him face Murali and Mendis :p

Yes, I'm watching the game. Monty just doesnt look convincing. Strauss needs to make a change here.

Umm.. Monty is bowling quite well. He should have had Sarwan and is troubling Hinds.

Funny that you're the only one thinking that ;)

Hinds is looking like a walking wicket. Has no defence and is going to do something stupid any minute. Looks completely out of his depth against spin, I'd love to watch him face Murali and Mendis :p

lol because I watched Chanderpaul against everyone over the last few years, spinners better than Panesar and Swann. 119 tests, nothing he hasn't seen before as a WI batsman.

Wasn't talking to you I don't think, he was answering the person who said Monty was bowling crap

Wasn't talking to you I don't think, he was answering the person who said Monty was bowling crap

o well he got a reply anyways, should feel special ;)

good to see Panesar attempting to break the fastest ball record.

Users who are viewing this thread