Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
We won't win, which will fuel an Ian Botham ridiculous rant, but at least there's abit of excitement. I imagine Nash and Chanderpaul will just come in and block the Windies to safety.

Can someone give Stuart Broad the ball please? I dont wanna watch this amjad dude serving up noballs after noballs. broad or anderson will do.

What a catch that was by Colly, great stuff.

I doubt England will win, but i hope that at least wickets keep falling to keep me interested, otherwise its champions league time.

I'm going to say he's going to take A key wicket, but I can't see him taking a bagful, that'll be the spinners and Jimmy. We're not going to win though.

Monty :mad:

TruSachFan added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Monty wants a referral. Lets see the verdict.

Not out. good decision

Oh cmon, Gokwan is out LBW, please 3rd umpire, make the correct decision.

That what you wanted to see Lee? Hundred off 80 balls. Was Pietersen at his very best. Brought out all the strokes, that new shot, the French Cricket shot was awesome. What an innings. Prior batted beautifully as well. Pietersen the star of the show though.

2 early wickets as well, and Hinds batting above Chanderpaul. West Indies must be getting nervous, especially if Chanders and Gayle are feeling their injuries.

Exactly what I want to see he needs to do it more often.

That's hitting leg-stump, but it will not be reversed. Another waste of a referral.

Told ya :D

He needs to hit 80 ball hundreds in Test cricket more often? Not going to happen. I'm happy with him making 130/140 ball hundreds, as long as he's making hundreds I'm happy. Was good to see him in that mood though I'll give you that.

Told ya :D

He needs to hit 80 ball hundreds in Test cricket more often? Not going to happen. I'm happy with him making 130/140 ball hundreds, as long as he's making hundreds I'm happy. Was good to see him in that mood though I'll give you that.

He got lucky that Powell didnt get a bowl. If Powell had a bowl KP would have been out well before his hundred. :p

Users who are viewing this thread