Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Windies need to score at just under 4 an over. It takes just one big partnership. I reckon they'll do it...

No, he'd have reached his ton about 20 overs earlier than he did, probably given Sir Vivs record a run for its money ;)

Watching Hinds vs Spin is hilarious, just looks a walking wicket.

Also, KP's on track to match my guess for the year. I said by the end of this year or early into next his average would be much higher, and he's already averaging as good as 51. I reckon by the end of 2010 he'll be averaging 53 in Test Cricket.

Strauss's fantasy with Panesar is like Dhoni with harbhajan. They are proven to be ineffective day by day but still they are still chosen to bowl these overs which could very well be given to someone else.

Windies need to score at just under 4 an over. It takes just one big partnership. I reckon they'll do it...

I don't understand why people are saying that the WI will go for it at this moment. They will play their natural game and if they are close with lets say 10 overs to go I can see them going after the score but for now I think they will just play it like its a regular innings.

No, he'd have reached his ton about 20 overs earlier than he did, probably given Sir Vivs record a run for its money ;)

Watching Hinds vs Spin is hilarious, just looks a walking wicket.

Wonder why Powell didn't bowl, I woke up at the lunch interval so I didn't watch anything before that.

Strauss's fantasy with Panesar is like Dhoni with harbhajan. They are proven to be ineffective day by day but still they are still chosen to bowl these overs which could very well be given to someone else.

Huh? Harbhajan has been one of the most successful bowlers on the NZ Tour thus far.

Panesar is looking good, But not good enough to get a wicket IMO. Also why is Matt Prior having orgasms every time Monty bowls.

The big one, no not my genitals, the wicket of sarwan. Well done swannage.

It couldn't possibly happen, could it?

England is doing what I thought yesterday. Quick scoring and then letting West Indies. But I thought they would declare at about 300 runs before they would let West Indies bat. Anyway it's a good challenge for West Indies to go on to chase the target. Personally I feel that England should batted 5-10 overs more.

Anyway, this strategy is working for now, because Sarwan is out.

Swann almost gets chanderpaul there. Awesome stuff this. Test Match cricket this.:cool:

TruSachFan added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Huh? Harbhajan has been one of the most successful bowlers on the NZ Tour thus far.

Panesar is looking good, But not good enough to get a wicket IMO. Also why is Matt Prior having orgasms every time Monty bowls.

Talking about test matches here.

I hope these wickets don't frighthen West Indies. They can still win the match.

Users who are viewing this thread