Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
West Indies win series. Yay! England did all they could really. Was a good effort from them.

Dunno why they bowled Panesar those last 2 overs when Swann is a better bowler and has taken more wickets.

Well what a finale. Awesome stuff. Swann needs to be around for the Ashes in my opinion. Its very rare for a team to have 2 spinners outside of Asia, but I think we could pull it off.

:happy:happy:happy:happy yea boys well done to everyone especially Ramdin. Proud of the boys, played a great series. Now for the ODIs who will play since Shiv and Gayle are hurt.

commendable performance by england to make a match out of it.

I have to say, pat on the back to the England bowling line-up. We came into this game with the intention to win the game, and we deserved to win. West Indies did well to battle on for a draw, but really with the mentality they came in with, they deserved to lose. They came to bat, not to bowl. They may as well have picked 11 batsmen. West Indies win the Wisden Trophy, but as long as we win the ODi series and then the Test series at home I'll be happy. At least West Indies can't play for a draw in the ODi series.

Ramnaresh Sarwan Man of the Series, James Anderson Man of the Match.

I have to say, pat on the back to the England bowling line-up. We came into this game with the intention to win the game, and we deserved to win. West Indies did well to battle on for a draw, but really with the mentality they came in with, they deserved to lose. They came to bat, not to bowl. They may as well have picked 11 batsmen. West Indies win the Wisden Trophy, but as long as we win the ODi series and then the Test series at home I'll be happy. At least West Indies can't play for a draw in the ODi series.

Ramnaresh Sarwan Man of the Series, James Anderson Man of the Match.

lol come on dude...

To be honest, in England's main goal, the ODi's are useless. I'm quite annoyed by both the ECB and Samit Patel that he wont be there, but hopefully Rashid will live up to his expectation. Watched him a few times down the pub in OD games, he looks like he might just have the balls to get a few.

Dan, you're being a bit unfair. I think a drawn series would be fair, but the Windies didn't deserve to lose this one!

good finish to an extremely boring series,congrats to the windies but if they want to move forward they need to prepare better pitches and go into matches with a positive frame of mind.

Well done to the Windies. Whilst it is sad for England to have lost the series, it is good to see Windies coming back to a competitive level. Swann has really played well for us this Tour, but it was a shame about the pitches, meaning that some of the matches were never going to get results.

Users who are viewing this thread