Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Bowled out Jimmy and its all over, Windies win the game by 21 runs and square the series 1-1.

Bowled out Jimmy and its all over, Windies win the game by 21 runs and square the series 1-1.

Yes I hate this word "square" at the moment, it could have been 2 up, had Mr. Dyson not sold that first game!!!!
I have been holding back on this, but am wondering if it have to do with an offer I heard that was made to him for a coaching job elsewhere!!!

Yes I hate this word "square" at the moment, it could have been 2 up, had Mr. Dyson not sold that first game!!!!
I have been holding back on this, but am wondering if it have to do with an offer I heard that was made to him for a coaching job elsewhere!!!
I highly doubt it.

1. England fans don't want John Dyson.
2. England fans (most of them) couldn't give a toss about the ODIs.

That to a certain degree was starting to buzz in the air as to why he made such a decision. Nonetheless, I don't think it was solely his fault. After all I would conclude that it was an honest error. "Human Judgement"

rocklara; said:
That to a certain degree was starting to buzz in the air as to why he made such a decision. Nonetheless, I don't think it was solely his fault. After all I would conclude that it was an honest error. "Human Judgement"

Yes, I guess, and do hope it never happen again.

@Lee as for you and your claims that English fans don't care about the ODIs I have no problem with what they care about, as a West Indian I do care about them and want them like the test a series win!!!!
Be patient my friend, and be careful what you fans wish for, you might get it and much more, keep loking beyond the West Indies, keep looking!!!!

I care about ODi's, I care about all forms of the game, just Tests are obviously the premier form of the game. Disappointed we lost, but winning the toss was vital, we just lacked substance in the middle overs, and bar Strauss, our top order all failed. I reckon the pitch at Barbados will be far more suited to our players, and hopefully the next 2 games won't be dominated by dibbly-dobbly medium pacers!

Pollard you SOB, have made a liar out of me, good wicket to get but still expensive!!!!

I tell you man this guy could become a match winner for us. A really talent.

Great win, everyone bowled really well and once again Chanderpaul and Sarwan performed for us.
On to Barbados to seal the series.

Seal the series at 2-1 with 2 to play? Or is it not a 5-match series?

Disappointing from England. Getting Freddie back at Barbados, hopefully, will be a massive boost to us. Need to see what the pitch will do, see no place for Batty. If we play a spinner, it needs to be the attacking option, someone who can actually get it past the bat. Batty should easily go for 6 by any decent international attack, and he won't take several wickets, Rash may be as expensive, even more so infact, but at least he has the chance of picking up 3 wickets. Last time I saw him bowl was in a Pro40 game for Yorks, he was excellent.

It's time we stop piddling about and give the man a chance.

Shah was way too slow today. It's so frustrating, he has the obvious talent, but he cannot pull it together as often as he should.

Credit to the WI, you outplayed us.

West Indies played outstanding today, and deserved their win. Wow just shows what a couple of years does in a game of cricket, England aren't the once dominating side they use to be. And neither are Australia for that matter

Are there ANY quick tracks in the West Indies? I'd much rather watch Fidel Edwards rip Kevin Pietsersen's head off at 95mph than watch Steve Harmison paddle sweep Dwayne Bravo at 65mph.

Are there ANY quick tracks in the West Indies? I'd much rather watch Fidel Edwards rip Kevin Pietsersen's head off at 95mph than watch Steve Harmison paddle sweep Dwayne Bravo at 65mph.

The pitch in Barbados should be the quickest one so far. I'm not sure about the one in St, Lucia, never watched a match played there.

Good performance from Strauss today and he's proved he can play ODI cricket. We lost too many wickets in the middle and there was not enough batting to chase the target down.

Perhaps Sureshot has a point and maybe it's time to look at Rashid. Batty is a good defensive bowler but I think with Dimi we have our defensive option and we should look at the attacking option.

Prior's keeping isn't good enough for him to be in the side and he hasn't scored enough runs anyway so I would certainly give Davies a go in the next game since he's a better keeper than Prior and would probably make more runs as well. He may have to slot down the order if Strauss and Bopara open.

Time to give Rashid a go now, if he gets smashed so what, at least he will be better for the experience.

Nice to see Strauss scoring runs, glad to see I was right about him being the best man to captain England. It's not that he is such a great player himself, but he is a much better option than Kevin "Idiot" Pietersen.

As for Dyson's error the other day, what was the captain doing while that was happening? Shouldn't the captain be looking at the Duckworth/Lewis sheet as well? Two heads are better than one, I hold Gayle partly responsible for not caring enough to be looking at the sheet himself.

Users who are viewing this thread