Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Well i agree with you about Batty. I have never liked Batty, christ he was in the side when lara scored his 400, and that seems like ages ago.

He got slapped at 8 an over by a load of amateurs, can't say I'm holding much hope of him not being spanked if he does get a game. The chances of that also putting his development back another year or so are also pretty likely. Could be yet another showing of English bility to ruin a potentially good young player by chucking him in and leaving him on his own.

Rashid is a bit more mature now than he was a year or so ago. If Batty continues to go at 6RPO then we have no alternative. England will probably reatin Batty though unless he gets left out for Flintoff.

Hopefully it'll be Batty that makes way for Flintoff. I think Harmy's bowled well in this series so far bar that 1 over to Chanderpaul. Neither Rashid or Batty are good enough, so they don't play. Simple enough for me.

Kevin McClean bowling really well in first class cricket, if we seal the series in Barbados I hope he gets a chance at that last ODI.

Flintoff in, Harmison out.

I'm still baffled as to how Batty is playing for England.

Anyone know what is up from TMS not having a scorecard?

"Due to contractual issues we regret that we are unable to offer the scorecard"

The decision to play Batty over Harmison on most pitches is misguided but its especially ridiculous on this.

So they play Harmison on the slow, low pitch but drop him on here. Ridiculous.

Strauss out as well. Not a great start.

Oh great, Bopara out as well. Collapse time.

Users who are viewing this thread