• Ramnaresh Sarwan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
ravi.jpg

Bopara'll come good eventually, needs a run. I'd be tempted to move Rav to 4 and let Shah open. He's stronger going over the top and could do a job, if Rav fails anyway. Shah looking good.

KP gone. Awful shot, not in good ODi form, needs to be back at 4.

We really are very poor in ODI matches. We seem to lack direction as though we aren't sure what we should be doing or at what rate we should score. Not helped by having Strauss in the team he just isn't cut out for ODI cricket.

WI are bowling well, as normal I think we do underestimate them. However, no excuse for any of the England's dismissals, might as well have stood on their stumps. Shah is looking good, and we know Colly's credentials in a crisis.

I think KP really needs a nice lay off from the game, when do we next have a 2-3 month break?

Hmm, has someone gone to the toilet on my post?

42-4

Up the creek without a paddle.

Baker, I like the way this dude bowls in ODIs. At least we got rid of Powell. Goof stuff from the bowlers need to get collingwood quick.

When cricinfo takes the piss out of you, you know your bad!

cricinfo said:
My goodness me, England really are village at one-day cricket. Hamlet, even. No, isolated crofter's shack is nearer the mark. Still, here's Freddie

I expected quick wickets to fall because of the rainy conditions, but I didn't expect it that quick.

Flintoff is out for a duck as well. England at 43-5 after 15 overs.

or Flintoff whatever is better for England bravo Bravo ;)

Brought some real balance to the bowling since he came back. Allows us to select a side with just 2 front line pace bowlers.

With the way it's going, this match could end earlier then the Twenty20 of South Africa vs Australia.

Prior should open not Bopara. I would probably drop Bopara or Shah for Trott, although in the long term it will be Strauss out who isn't good enough.

Lucky we have such a long batting line up or it could have been 50 all out.

Users who are viewing this thread