Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Tbf, pretty much every batsman in Test cricket would be made to look good the way the Windies have bowled to Bell so far. Been leg stumpp half volleys after straight half volleys.

Cook out two, terrible start on a flat pitch by the looks of it. Come on KP shows us what you've got

Pitch seems horrendously slow already tbf. How early most of our batters have been on shots show that it's sticking in the pitch.

Beautiful shot there by Pietersen he looks in the mood to prove himself, hope I haven't jinxed him now. Bell also looking quite good atm

This is poor, not only is this pitch simply not conducive to exciting cricket but the team selection on both teams has been appalling. West Indies choose to omit Jaggernauth in favour of Benn who has proved himself a poor Test bowler as well as having a far worse First Class record. England choose to persevere with Broad who has been given far too many opportunities to prove himself with the ball, none of which he has taken. Maybe he'll take a few wickets today, I'm sure that'll secure his place until he retires with a Test bowling average of 50. The omission of Jimmy Anderson, in favour of Broad is perplexing indeed, Gayle has stated in interviews that he is scared of Anderson's swing (as if his performance against Chaminda Vaas was not telling enough) and yet he stays out of the side.

man is this a freaking joke, they select Benn again?? These people are hopeless.

I have pretending that this guy is not on the field, I could care less how many wickets he gets, his selection ahead of Jaggs will still be bs for me!!!!!!!

lol hard to ignore a 6'8 spinner. but I know what you mean.

Looks like I could be wrong though, Benn seems to be bowling very well.

Users who are viewing this thread