Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
50 for Kev, he seriously is one of the best in the world, and judging by his past record this'll be converted to a ton. So glad we've got him in our team, we'd be screwed on so many ocassions without him. Definitely needs to ditch that beard though!

It is WWE esque, I must say, how he has grown a rugged beard after being cast away as captain.

50 for Kev, he seriously is one of the best in the world, and judging by his past record this'll be converted to a ton. So glad we've got him in our team, we'd be screwed on so many ocassions without him. Definitely needs to ditch that beard though!

Think you're getting a bit too attached :p

atm,
England = KP + a couple of bowlers.

Benny getting too much bounce, never thought that would be a bad thing. He had a few go straight over the stumps.

Very good bowling performance by the Windies so far and once again England need KP to get them out of this mess.

KP starting to go after the bowling now, 75* and looking good for a big ton. I predicted a big year for Pietersen, and hes started perfectly here. Pietersen'll be averaging 53+ in Test cricket at the end of 2009, mark my words!

Pietersen looking good atm, Flintoff slowly getting himself in England probably need about 300 minimium on this pitch with a view at aiming at around 350.

Flintoff just starting to open up now, nice shot off Gayle. Needs to be a big partnership this one. Loving this day of cricket though, been enough for both sides to make it a good contest. Hopefully we can make a decent total with Prior and Broad still to come!

Pietersen you twat. Brilliant innings, but not enough. Big wicket! Not going to moan about the dismissal though, he'd have been praised if that had gone for 6. Thats his game, thats the way he bats, just a shame it didn't come off for him. Great innings nonetheless!

Trying to up his IPL price? :ninja

Idiotic shot either way.

Users who are viewing this thread