Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Ian Bell bottles it again. I'm also getting really wound up by these stupid Bell fanboys who say that Colly should be dropped just because Bell is crap. Collingwood just hit a century 2 innings ago. It's nonsense.

Pietersen goes on 97, thought he would get over excited. The beard is class though. Fred needs to last for a while longer, he's great with the tail though.

Can't wait to see our bowlers though.

Get him out. We don't need his ego in the England cricket team. Playing for personal glory rather than the team.

50 for Kev, he seriously is one of the best in the world, and judging by his past record this'll be converted to a ton.
You should never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever say things like this. That's what I said when Pietersen was playing against the Saffies and had converted all his 50's for ages. Then he got out on 97 to a spinner he'd just spanked everywhere. :D

Broad century lads. You heard it here first. :D

Is Benn chucking? He was during the NZ series. Something to watch for. It may only be his faster 115km balls he blatantly throws which probably won't be bowled in tests as much.

West Indies on top IMO. Can;t see the pitch mind you. They have a golden chance to get England out for 250ish if they finish well and with Chanderpaul in the side, it will all depend if they can get him early.

edit: 68.2 Benn to Flintoff, 2 runs, a fraction short, and Flintoff climbs into a pull like a thirsty man climbing into a water tower. Clumsily, in other words

LOL made me chuckle.

Last edited:
Get him out. We don't need his ego in the England cricket team. Playing for personal glory rather than the team.

You're an idiot. He saved England from capitulating to under 200 all out by batting sensibly in the middle session. He is not playing for personal gain, and I love how these sorts of comments come around everytime he plays a silly shot and gets out. Hes the best player in England and one of the best in the world, and your comment above is ludicrous.

Joe, Bell looks better in the nets, he should be in the side ;) I just don't rate Colly. Hes incredibly scratchy, and always has long spells where he does nothing before a match saving hundred. I'd stick with Bell because of his record in England!

Once again KP's eyes are bigger than his bat. The beard is much better than Rafa's.

Is Benn chucking? He was during the NZ series. Something to watch for. It may only be his faster 115km balls he blatantly throws which probably won't be bowled in tests as much.

How sure are you that he was chucking? Was he called?

I've been very pleased with Flintoff's batting, hes been nowhere near his best but he has fought really hard.

Benn has done brilliantly for West Indies, hes tiring a bit now but still a magnificent effort.

Joe, Bell looks better in the nets, he should be in the side ;) I just don't rate Colly. Hes incredibly scratchy, and always has long spells where he does nothing before a match saving hundred. I'd stick with Bell because of his record in England!
You can't drop a man who hit a hundred 2 innings ago though. It is so wrong. You can't drop a man who did that when we realistically he is one of only 3 batsmen even capable of hitting a century atm. Maybe you could throw Fred in too but I doubt it. Someone has to go though, Shah is better than both of them and more than deserves his chance. I know you like the bottler because you like pretty boys :p but Bell needs to go and sort his head out. Maybe give him some weed before he goes out so he chill a bit. He's in the right place if he's looking for it.

Anyway I sadly think the selectors will go with you on this one because Giles will want his bum boy from Warwickshire in the team. If only he could do the same for Trott :love However Colly has loads of mates because he's a top lad whilst Bell isn't liked by anyone because he's too busy shagging a bird way out of his league and doing his hair so if Colly gets dropped the team will kick up a stink. Not something I particularly like about them but in this case it would please me :D

However Colly has loads of mates because he's a top lad whilst Bell isn't liked by anyone because he's too busy shagging a bird way out of his league and doing his hair so if Colly gets dropped the team will kick up a stink.

I'm sorry, I appear to have forgotten that you were regularly around the England dressing room and know all the players so well. Please feel free, on this basis, to ignore everything I have said in my entire life about either of the 2 players concerned.

I'm sorry, I appear to have forgotten that you were regularly around the England dressing room and know all the players so well. Please feel free, on this basis, to ignore everything I have said in my entire life about either of the 2 players concerned.

Chill out it was only a joke although all the papers were saying the same. Ok they weren't but they did say that he was one of the lads who didn't really side with anyone in the whole KP affair so I just took this as having no mates. :D

LOL, Joe. Humour aside I agree with you. Colly is one of my favourite playrs, he just is a guy's cricketer. All grit and determination and none of this wishy washy Bell who looks about as imposing as a slug.

Lol looks like even the Windies have found a good spinner. Australia now the only team left...
Flintoff really playing that steady knock today, strike rate of 30 certainly not use to see him score at that rate.

Users who are viewing this thread