Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
I think he had enough of a chance to prove himself to england's selector's with his spell in the side but he he didn't take that chance. Hopefully if Foster performs well at Essex again this summer he will get his chance!

England to win this first test I reckon, I hope Strauss plays better in the second innings. Is he still meant to be playing in ODI's? I don't think he is a good enough One-Day player

Prior really is a proper batsman looks really well set atm hopefully he can go on and convert this with the tail.

Matty Prior looking a class act out there, hitting some seriously sweet strokes through the off-side. Hopefully he'll be given the chance to make his 2nd Test hundred. Shame Freddies gone really!

Well Sidey is a fighter. He'll stick in there for at least 30 odd balls. It'll be up to Prior to show his maturity to protect Sidey and still score

Sidey and Harmy have done well to keep us going till lunch England will be all out by 330 I would of thought thats about par on this pitch.

Looking forward to seeing how well England all the bowlers go. Hopefully Monty does well as if he does a half decent job on this pitch he'll get a few what with the turn and bounce.

310's average first innings score at Sabina Park on a decent pitch, so this isn't a bad score at all. I'd like to see Harmy cut loose abit as well, he smashed a 50 against St Kitts, and is capable of hitting some lusty blows, I'd rather he went for it as opposed to just hanging around, we gain nothing from that. 330-340 would be a good score, although I'm predicting a Monty hundred, off about 50 balls I reckon ;)

These referrals are bit silly with everyone just using them for the sake of it :D I like them though. The umpires did a good job anyway in that innings.

Can't wait for Harmy to bowl. He's obviously still scares the Windies so much they've had to throw away decades of tradition and reduce the wicket to a boring subcontinent style one with little bounce. :D The tail wagged alright today but Freddie seems to get out in the morning quite a lot.

Damn, Monty was robbed of his hundred. He clearly hit that first. ;)

Time for Harmison to take 7/12 again here, well either him or Broad =), either that or Gayle will smash us around and make a 200 ball triple century. Probably more chance of the latter to be fair :p. If England can get a 100 run lead we'll win the Test, Windies won't be able to chase more than 250 in the 4th innings.

Also, forget Monty, KP's going to be the one doing the damage here, his bowling record is already superb, a best of 1/0 is immense. Time for him to beat that and take a 5fer. Probably the best off-spinner in the world tbh.

Sidey had some nice swing going there and Freds opening the bowling with him, good move imo and a very good first ball.

Themer added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

And a typical Gayle response ::p

Yep, seems the 300 off 200 balls could happen after all haha. Need to get Gayle out. Interesting to see Fred get the new ball as well, I would have gone for Harmison personally. This is going to be a great battle though, maybe a tougher battle for Gayle than facing Southee first up. =D

Thats got to be out awaiting 3rd ump now.

Themer added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Thats it Flintoff great ball just what England needed to kick start the innings

See this is the beauty of the referral system. Freddies yorker causing problems again, Kallis couldn't pick it, and Smith couldn't either. Nice early wicket for Fred!

Users who are viewing this thread