Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
50 for Strauss. Both guys playing very nicely here. Cook looking better than he's looked for a long time. Only played and missed once, and then had that aerial pull shot come close to square leg. Apart from that he's been good, Strauss got away with a drop in the 40's, but other than that he's played nicely. Looks a good pitch, probably the type of pitch Ian Bell would really relish!

Yay i'm now watching it too! I love cricket so much that Australia dun need to even be playing for me to enjoy the sport. lol the pitch there looks kinda mad, but yea well done England so far. Ah a spinner ive never seen b4 is on :D

It was nice to see the Norwich flag is being flown at the ground. :D

A good day for England so far, Strauss has looked a lot better. Cook is doing a fair job playing the understudy role in the partnership but he still looks a bit shaky. I hope neither of these two get too complacent before tea and get out.

Ooof, what a shot from Strauss. This is what we failed to do at Sabina Park, attack Benn. Out of the ground from Strauss, good signs for him, looking really good.

Cook gets out again. Oh well, 50 is still not a bad score to get. Was unlucky really, great catch.

Problem for him is, most people are approaching 100 after they've faced that many balls, he either needs to get mega fit so he can bat for ages or just learn to be a bit more positive.

Users who are viewing this thread