Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramnaresh Sarwan

• Shivnarine Chanderpaul

• Kieron Pollard???

• Total voters
Yeh the rest of the tests will have them just this game doesn't because they couldn't get it all sorted in time. Or something along those lines. Lee will come with the precise details I'm sure, he seems to be PC's expert on the ground changing issue :p

150 for Strauss, real captains knock. Cook must be thinking what the hell did I do getting out on this wicket.

i see, thanx.

I think because of the quick arrangement in the stadium there couldn't enough cameras be placed in the stadium. So that's why there aren't referrals.

And a bit strange that England is doing so well, because both captains said they wanted to bowl first if they had won the toss.

Yeh the rest of the tests will have them just this game doesn't because they couldn't get it all sorted in time. Or something along those lines. Lee will come with the precise details I'm sure, he seems to be PC's expert on the ground changing issue :p
I will, with pleasure. ;) Due to the time constraints caused by the sudden change of venue, there are no cameras for the player referrals and no Hot Spot. There was going to be no stump microphones but it seems there are.

Our bowlers should do better on this track as well. Height and bounce from Harmison and Fred, plus new ball swing from Jim, and moderate pace and bounce from Broad. 550-600 definitely looking possible. Strauss > Lara as well tbh, 401* coming up! :p

King Pietersen added 8 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

New ball brings wicket. Shah run out for 57 :(

Shah is run out. And he was out right after this ball.

79.6 Nash to Strauss, FOUR, ooh close! So close to inside-edging that onto his leg-stump. That was mighty close; I reckon it just shaved the stumps, too. You could hear a noise from the stump mic

And it isn't a great thing to be run out in a Test match.

I will, with pleasure. ;) Due to the time constraints caused by the sudden change of venue, there are no cameras for the player referrals and no Hot Spot. There was going to be no stump microphones but it seems there are.

thanx.

and there goes Shah, bad call by him. could have really secured his spot in the team on this pitch. nobody wants the #3 spot for England.

Gayles a woeful captain if todays evidence is anything to go by. Having him not Smith at slip, giving himself, Benn and Hinds too many overs, underbowling Taylor and now letting KP get in against the old ball and a nothing medium pacer. Just generally poor captaincy today!

Gayles a woeful captain. Having him not Smith at slip, giving himself, Benn and Hinds too many overs, underbowling Taylor and now letting KP get in against the old ball and a nothing medium pacer. Just generally poor captaincy today!

Gayles has done fine as captain and his decisions usually made sense in the long run. I do agree with you that he has overused some bowlers and underused others. Also Gayle is always at slip, the only reason Smith was at slip when Cook was dismissed was because Gayle was bowling, if it was someone else bowling Gayle would have been at slip.

Gayles a woeful captain if todays evidence is anything to go by. Having him not Smith at slip, giving himself, Benn and Hinds too many overs, underbowling Taylor and now letting KP get in against the old ball and a nothing medium pacer. Just generally poor captaincy today!

Then you should be very happy, England back on top and everything back to normal. England big total say 550 and bowl West Indies out twice and win easily!!!

Strauss gone. Not long till the end of play, bad time to go, but a cracking knock nonetheless. Time for Jim and KP to score hundreds now :p

Great innings by Strauss. Leading from the front. Shame to see him go but oh well.

KP will have to play with more responsibility now, what time does play finish? We've had the 90 overs for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread