England 'jealous of IPL' - Kevin Pietersen

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Smart move by Hughes to attend training camps in Aus before jetting off then.

Is Philander eligible to play for England now?

Dipak

ICC Board Member
What England are jealous? KP is greedy! English county produces fine cricketers whilst IPL produces money minded cricketers. That's for sure.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are you sure Dipak? Cause there's lot of money minded crickets too in English County :p haven't you read about match fixing oh sorry spot fixing scandals? We have our county and its not the domestic season for us. If English Cricket produces finest cricketers where are they? The same 10 old names play for England everytime I see :p them playing a series.

I know you are biased towards England when it comes to India vs England but please mind what you say :rolleyes. We have money so we will spend money atleast we don't need to match fix ;) Money minded cricketers is just too big of aquisation on Indian players

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes I agree county championship is a real cricket and don't agree to KP's word a bit but was just responding to ridiculous acquisition he made on Indian Cricket. This is where actually BCCI has been good. With already jammed packed schedule they are not allowing anyone to particiate in foreign leagues cause for Indians as Dipak said money isn't a issue right Dipak?

Users who are viewing this thread