England v West Indies

K

killa_stiky2002

#9 Where it pitch
A very rash shot by Drakes, he tried it once got 6 tried it another time, quicker ball, OUT.

Was it a good decision?

K

killa_stiky2002

Sarwan and Lawson walk off...they KNOW it's a dismal total Maxwell!!!!!! :angry:

K

killa_stiky2002

Just incase, here's the series file. I set it as only 2 tests since if I put it as 3 and abandoned the 1st, it would be a lil too much for a lazy boy like me :rolleyes:

R

Rangeela

101... I guess the pitch werent friendly at all.....I wonder how would england do at this pitch. I hope lara is thinking of using his spinners early on in this pitch to take some early wickets.
good luck stu :up:

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 9 2003, 04:25 PM
101... I guess the pitch werent friendly at all.....I wonder how would england do at this pitch. I hope lara is thinking of using his spinners early on in this pitch to take some early wickets.
Yup, the bowling lineup is as follows:

1)Lawson
2)Drakes
3)Sarwan
4)Samuels
5)Hinds (swing is as hard)
6)Gayle

And Stu admitted he fraids spin

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@Jun 9 2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 9 2003, 04:25 PM
Yup, the bowling lineup is as follows:

1)Lawson
2)Drakes
3)Sarwan
4)Samuels
5)Hinds (swing is as hard)
6)Gayle

And Stu admitted he fraids spin
oh it will be good to see how england does after to see your bowling lineup

S

sonic

Nasser Hussain...."We are delighted with the effort of everyone in the field. Especially to Giles who found some really good turn on the pitch. We are aware of how tough the conditions are out there, and I have instructed to the batsmen to concentrate on keeping at the crease and not to play too many rash shots. We know that the West Indies are not used to playing on these sort of surfaces so you could say we have the upper hand, but that will not be evident until we establish a first innings lead. We are looking at scoring around 300 - 400 and put ourselves firmly in pole position to win the match, we know the difficulty of what we are up against, but its up to us to now grab the initiative in the match."

S

sonic

England declare at 403-4...West Indies are 302 runs behind.

Nasser Hussain..."Everyone dug in and was very careful not to hit any silly shots. We now have a solid lead going into the second innings and its now up to us to keep the pressure on in the field"...

Scorecard:

Users who are viewing this thread