English Domestic Cricket 2007

Yorkshire_No1 said:
Can someone clear up the Yorkshire score please. BBC Sport is telling porkies me think
259 after 50 overs,Vaughan failed again :p I follow it on the ECB site. Apparently a sub bowled 9 overs

Rikki Clarke :eek: ,god I hope that knock doesn't bring him back into the England set up. Typical Brown innings,just brilliant.

w3lshrugby said:
Surrey 496/4 (50 ovs)

550 was par on that pitch.

I don't think a team will ever get any closer to 500. Noffke is a spoilsport. He should have let them get 500 and bowled lenght deliveries. :p

Clarke strike rate of 281 :eek:

Rana Naved has 42 wickets in 20 games!?

I bet there's more in the ground at Taunton today than there was at most World Cup games.

the game at Lancs looks like it could go down to the wire.Chris Read did well today making 40*. Kirtleys not had the best start today if he wats an England call up. Shame that Cook didn't make a big score in the shorter form of the game today but he got a start so he's prbabl still in good touch. Foster was the best of the English keepers today with 69*

yes :D Nick Walker gets an early wicket of Jaques! Walkers a really good young bowler,maybe not England potential but he could be a really good county bowler for us. Hes started the season nicely.Solid start from broad and Solankis come in with some serious intent,already hit 2 4's

Drewska said:
Now with Somerset 97/0 off 10 overs with Trescothick on 50 from 27 balls :p
not watching it on the tele are you :p Langers out but this is a great start

Tresco gone! What a knock though and puts Somerset in a great position. Langer played superbly, need a steady patch now though :)

Last edited:
Broad get his first wicket of the season :D Walkers been expensive because hes been on the receiving end of Solanki. Broad going at about 2-3 an over and has got the wicket. both openers gone now

Guys, can you try and keep the thread for discussion about county cricket matches rather than just commentary on what's happening in matches.

If you don't read these posts real time then they are worthless, if you just want to post scores and catches etc, please do it in the chatroom.

Joe, Nobody cares about Broad today! It's all been about Tresco today. Broad's day will come another time...

Last edited:
treva said:
Joe, Nobody cares about Broad! It's all been about Tresco today. Broad's day will come another time...
58 wow Rikki Clarke made more at a better strike rate :p the futures bright,the futures Broad.

Users who are viewing this thread