English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
I think, 3 contendors to get back/in the England Side Flintoff batting well and bowling ok.

Graham Napier nobody can not talk about him, batting amazing great fielding big, not a bad medium pacer.

Dawid Marsh playing fantastic for middlesex would love to see him.

ps. a fourth. Adil rashid! ENGLANDS FUTURE SPINNER STAR!

Graham Napier is miles away from ever being able to play for England in anything other than a 20/20 or the Stanford thing.

I think, 3 contendors to get back/in the England Side Flintoff batting well and bowling ok.

Are you watching him at the moment? He couldn't bat to save his life at the moment! But yeah he is bowling alright not taking the wickets he needs to though.

Graham Napier nobody can not talk about him, batting amazing great fielding big, not a bad medium pacer.

Dawid Marsh playing fantastic for middlesex would love to see him.

ps. a fourth. Adil rashid! ENGLANDS FUTURE SPINNER STAR!

I think it would be stupid bringing napier in he only had one big innings of his 152 he didnt do anything else :p

Plus its dawid malan.

I think it would be stupid bringing napier in he only had one big innings of his 152 he didnt do anything else :p

Plus its dawid malan.

From what I can recall he has batted extremely well, bowled extremey well and fielded extremely well consistantly since his 152*. He's the sort of player England need to get to scores like 300-forget Cook going along, playing it like a test match. Napier, and the likes of Mustard are the way forward, why match-winner Mustard hasn't been included still puzzles me.

because they got batters they can take them to 300 such as Wright,Prior,KP,Shah and Bopara there's simply no space in the team for Napier

Somerset are 61-7 with 3 a piece for Adams and Pattinson, against Notts.

Lancs are 68-4 vs us OT. Lewry got 3 quick wickets. Mushy is back :happy

Somerset all out 106. 40-5 for Pattinson, Get him back in the England team :rolleyes:

Somerset are 61-7 with 3 a piece for Adams and Pattinson, against Notts.

Lancs are 68-4 vs us OT. Lewry got 3 quick wickets. Mushy is back :happy
Lewry rules! Good quality left arm inswing.

because they got batters they can take them to 300 such as Wright,Prior,KP,Shah and Bopara there's simply no space in the team for Napier

Personally Prior shouldn't be in there, Mustard should because Mustard takes us to 300. Prior has one 50 in ODIs to his name in 22 innings, one word-pathetic. Napier, well he can replace Cook becausefranklyif the whole team batted like Cook does, we won't get over 150.

well didn't Wright replace Cook

Ayub 95 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

and have you seen Prior this season he batted well and Napier as Kev said is a one hit wonder

well didn't Wright replace Cook

Ayub 95 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

and have you seen Prior this season he batted well and Napier as Kev said is a one hit wonder

Napier's very similar to Luke Wright. Wright only replaced Cook because he had a shoulder injury or something. I understand that Prior has been batting well all season and he thouroughly deserves a re-call but Mustard, who was basically kicked out of the team because England wanted to keep the same keeper for Tests and ODIs deserves a re-call more.

His form this season has been uninspiring.

367 runs @ 20 in FC
251 runs @ 20 in List A
303 runs @27 in T20 (highest run scorer in T20)

Compared to Prior this season, well he doesn't compare.

Users who are viewing this thread