English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
I would marry our Fred so much. I hope England let us play him in the FP semi-final next Sunday.

I would marry our Fred so much. I hope England let us play him in the FP semi-final next Sunday.
Bigamy is illegal Matt, you are already married to Poults remember :p

I can't remember the last time Flintoff was in any sort of good form after an injury.

Sadly ended by a stunner

I agree. But look at what England did to Keyse. A few years back he had a reputation as a pretty poor one day batsman. But over the last few years he has really built a reputation as a decent one day batsman (leaving aside most of this season!) and a decent captain to boot. But what do England do? Stick him in at 6 (Probably never played at 6 before in his entire career, I certainly don't recall it happening), give him 10 or so balls to face and then basically blame him for the defeat to Holland. Honestly I think all the selectors need to go. They are just way behind the times, its not Imperial England whipping all our colonies any more and hasn't been for years, but somehow they still think that is the case.
They are just dumb. Selectors need to show faith in the players they pick. Most of the England batting line up came in when selectors were forced to drop people because they are injured instead of dropping people because they think a new bat would do a better job.

Would you keep your voice down Kev? I don't want our James to overhear...
Blimey I forgot about JJ, gonna be pretty crowded in your bed tonight, hope you have reinforced the floor!

Users who are viewing this thread