English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
I dunno, maybe form has switched roles and he'll bat like an absolute demon all summer yet bowl like Liam Plunkett.

He needs to develop a slower ball thats for sure though.

That's the best T20 innings I have ever seen. Absolutely superb from Freddie.

He needs to develop a slower ball thats for sure though.

There's one for ya. 72mph from Fred!

Doesn't seem to be in much rhythm tonight though Fred, doesn't seem to be putting it all in. Still reading 88.7mph though, I wouldn't mind being down on pace and bowling between 86-88mph!

ffs will Derby lose some wickets, I want to see if Laws bat does anything.

I hope this loss puts Derbyshire's morale down so they can get trashed at Trent Bridge tomorrow. But they've played well, so I'm not sure what effect it will have.

Our morale could be sky high and you'd still hammer us tbh.

Somerset in quite a bit of trouble. Gloucester put their foot on the pedal right from the get-go, so it isn't surprising that they've got the edge in this game; we're beginning to see more and more teams going aggressively in the opening overs, and then keeping with that high level of momentum throughout the game. This bodes for some pretty awesome things this year.

Wow, amazing comeback from Somerset, and what a splendid performance indeed from Kieswetter. Too bad for Gloucs, they looked on top for a large portion of the game so they wouldn't be happy at having lost all that momentum. Somerset deserved their win, and they'll be delighted to have qualified for the quarter finals.

Users who are viewing this thread