English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Just having a look at the Yorkshire-Sussex game on cricinfo and I noticed that Rudolph has a list A average of 44. What a shame he'll never play for South Africa again.

They're flying along at the moment though..

James Franklin is starting to churn out the runs it seems, he finished up with 80*

They suffered a massive defeat though.

Great innings by hall steelbers have given good target but this pitch is absolutely bad for batsmen's so target is quite hard to chase i will go with steelbers.

I like the look of this Jack Brooks lad. Decent pace, 83-86mph, bowls from slightly wide on the crease then moves the ball into the right-hander in the air and then away from them off the pitch. Made Ian Bell play and miss 3 or 4 times in that last over. Very impressive stuff. Just needs to sort his hair and sweatband out though, he's no Dennis Lillee.

Yeah Jack Brooks has looked good here, got some really serious nip away and had Bell in all sorts of trouble.

Bell has lost his composure at the moment wild swings and edges in the last few balls he gets away with it at this level but on the top level he'd be out already.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Monty goes on this track alot of bounce which could make him difficult to hit. He needs a performance aswell what with Giles in the crowd, poor performance here and he may be struggling to get on the plane to South Africa due to his general awfulness this year.

What on earth is Bell doing he does realise it isn't 20/20? Oh it wasn't him that time :p

Woah Monty out did someone in the Flight!

Haven't seen that before.

Themer added 7 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

Out smarts another batsmen in the flight lucky inside edge there.

Monty's bowling really quite well here, best I've seen him in the one day stuff.

Steven Davies has scored back to back centuries for Worcestershire, get him back into the England team.

Really. Why isn't he in the England one day team?

Great match yesterday night.Steelber's rock andrew hall is genious last two balls and just 1 run needed and two dot balls great match.:clap

Surrey have signed Herath as our overseas until the end of the season. Have to say I don't see the point - we're not going to get promoted or do anything so it seems like a bit of a waste of money.

Surrey have signed Herath as our overseas until the end of the season. Have to say I don't see the point - we're not going to get promoted or do anything so it seems like a bit of a waste of money.

He was signed up to play 2-3 months ago but because he was picked for the Sri Lankan team he couldn't come over.

Chanderpaul 117* today for Durham. He'd be more then use to that happening :D

Another spectacular collapse by Surrey. /o\

This has definitely been a season to forget.

Users who are viewing this thread