English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Is there any news on Azhar at Kent and is Andrew Hall down as kolpak???
I've not seen anything either way on Azhar, I suspect he has got citizenship and won't play as an overseas. Interestingly Yasir Arafat is still listed as a curremt player at the Kent website. And yes, Andy Hall is playing as a Kolpak at Northants.

Warickshire is showing intrest in Polly and considering he has played for them in past and Allan Donal was also there I think he will make the move unless he wants huge money by jumping to ICL.

As he's announced his international retirement, yes he will. Jacques Rudolph set that president last season.

Glamorgan have signed Dizzy Gillespie, hopefully, they will be more of a challenge to their opponents this season.

Off Topic; but kev in the first post its 22nd not 22th

Kemp has re-signed for Kent and Hampshire bowler James Bruce has retired at the age of 28.

Meh, you're a bit slow with the news Sureshot :p

I don't bother to post with every development, but the first post is updated regularly ;)

family-guy-l-damn.jpg

Nicky Boje named as Northants captain, good move, I suppose.

Apparently Mahmood will be struggling to get into the Lancashire first team this year. Anyway Leicestershire have let bowler nick Walker go to "pursue a career in the city" :D We have no bowlers, I'm going to be playing for them in a year! We are rubbish, when we finish bottom of everythng this year they'll probably kick us out of county cricket for being so crap, I doubt Glamorgan wil finish below us this year.

Users who are viewing this thread