English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Objection?

What's Ravi's test average again, a massive 33 isn't it. It would take him more then six bat's just to get to Ryder's highest test score, 201. What's Ian Bell's highest test score again :D

Alright, you win this round. Ryder > Bopara. Not only in batting ability, but in stomach size as well. Back to the original point. Northeast > Williamson. If Williamson could develop an Afrikaan's accent, move over to England and qualify for England then my opinion could change. But until then, he's a kiwi, and that = epic fail.

1 further thing before I rest my case. Ian Bell may be a bottler and rubbish, but he's still a heck of alot better than Matthew Bell. I win =D

None of the aforementioned are as good as Tom Smith anyway so chew on my hairy ones.

Alright, you win this round. Ryder > Bopara. Not only in batting ability, but in stomach size as well. Back to the original point. Northeast > Williamson. If Williamson could develop an Afrikaan's accent, move over to England and qualify for England then my opinion could change. But until then, he's a kiwi, and that = epic fail.

1 further thing before I rest my case. Ian Bell may be a bottler and rubbish, but he's still a heck of alot better than Matthew Bell. I win =D

Afrikaans will still won't help Williamson. Once a kiwi, always a kiwi. :p
Anyway Suid-Afrika 'n Engeland is die beste ;)

Craig Kieswetter just has to be England's next keeper after he qualifies in February and after Prior inevitably loses form with the bat and gloves. He smashed another century today, hitting a career best 153 from 170 balls with 14 fours and 8 sixes. He is just phenominal with the bat and very good with the gloves. He is so much like a right handed Gilchrist it's unreal. He will no doubt have a massive future in the English side in a few years time.

Typical. Kieswetter repays my faith in him by twatting Lancashire all around Taunton. Stupid Saffa.

Well when you let Arul Suppiah get 90 odd you know your in trouble ;) Having said that he is actually a quality FC player, whereas he simply can't bat in the OD arena. It's strange that he's played as a batsman in one form but as a bowler in another.

Rory Hamilton Brown got 171 no against Yorkshire, he's looking pretty good.

JFOS King of Wicket-keeping > Chris Read King of Fail. Pretty regulation catch for Read dropped. JFOS would have snaffled that one.

Good game set up here. I like Hampshire alot, my 2nd favourite side in England, so I'm hoping they win this one. Lumb's getting them off to a cracking start and looks a real quality batsman. If he puts in similarly successful performances next season he should definitely be in contention for an England place. Hoping Hales gets a few for Notts though.

Lost to Yorkshire at home in the Championship. We need to overturn a 15 point deficit in the last game, being away at Notts doesn't help.

Blimey, I had that nailed down as a draw. Looks like trips to Hove could be thin on the ground again next year for me.

Still got the best one-day side in the country. I reckon our OD side could beat England.

I reckon Surrey, the worst OD side in the country could be England.

Sureshot said:
I reckon our OD side could beat England.

Well that's not saying much as my local team could beat England's one day team.

And in other news; OMG I HOPE SUSSEX GO DOWN SO BAD. Bastards will probably stay afloat though.

Users who are viewing this thread