English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Well that's not saying much as my local team could beat England's one day team.

And in other news; OMG I HOPE SUSSEX GO DOWN SO BAD. Bastards will probably stay afloat though.

Aw, is someone an ickle jealous of our trophies and sunshine?

I reckon England could take a lot from our mentality in OD cricket. We're never dead in the field.

Meh, i'm a very bitter young man. Would be great to see them stay in Div 2 as well.

I would seriously doubt either Sussex (or any of the other relegation candidates except from Worcestershire) would spend more than a single season in Div2. The gulf between the 2 divisions is so massive quality wise they'll have no trouble walking their way back out of the division.

I enjoy watching the way that as soon as the bowlers dominate the wicket is suddenly condemned as poor.

Warks don't have that bad a batting line-up. I think it's pretty obvious that when 107 of 148 runs are scored by two batsman on the first day pitch, and that 14 wickets fall on the first day, you've got a problem.

Maybe the batsmen should learn how to play on seaming wickets rather than complain when they get out for 148 and considering Glen Chapple was the one to take 6 wickets? they weren't playing well.

Warks don't have that bad a batting line-up. I think it's pretty obvious that when 107 of 148 runs are scored by two batsman on the first day pitch, and that 14 wickets fall on the first day, you've got a problem.

Oh, boo hoo.

Anyway, good day for Derbyshire. Just got to hope Essex don't have anyone as good as Chris Rogers and Leicestershire score as many as Northants.

Oh, boo hoo.

Anyway, good day for Derbyshire. Just got to hope Essex don't have anyone as good as Chris Rogers and Leicestershire score as many as Northants.

Chris Rogers is the bomb, he should get another chance for Oz. 2000 runs this season for him in all forms.

Good to see Jimmy pick up five wickets yesterday. He's started of pretty well with the bat (30 of 36). Hopefully he can get his FC average this season up over 50.

He'll need a big innings though.

Good to see Jimmy pick up five wickets yesterday. He's started of pretty well with the bat (30 of 36). Hopefully he can get his FC average this season up over 50.

He'll need a big innings though.

Hes done it 104* right now. How he is not in the NZ team right now is anyones guess.

Damn :(

Yet another batting collapse. Been the story of our season. Nash hits his 4th ton of the season, I'm going to put my head on the line and put his name out for an England appearance in the future. Very talented cricketer.

James Franklin is such a class act.

Anyway what's all this moaning about the Old Trafford wicket? We managed to bat well on it. Pisses me off these days that as soon as anyone is bowled out for less than 200 the pitch is deemed unfit.

Hes done it 104* right now. How he is not in the NZ team right now is anyones guess.

Hopefully he get's selected for the test squad when Pakistan visit. Would it be safe to assume he's been the best all-rounder this year in domestic cricket?

Users who are viewing this thread