English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Woah Finn's doing excellently in the opening match of the season. 5 wickets in the first innings followed by 3 in the second thus far. He's unlikely to usurp Broad, Anderson or Onions, when they return, in the test team but he's certainly getting his name down after a decent tour of Bangladesh.

With all the talk of all the South African's we have in our side, and how England don't have a lot of talent. I would actually have to dis agree, there are some very talented English youngsters coming through. I'm gonna put it out there, possibly the best youngesters in the world.

No way do we have better young talent than AUS, SA, IND & maybe even PAK. You just have look @ under-19 world cups to know this fact.

A lot of the better english talent coming through are actualy 20's. Which would insue that we may not do so well at the Under 19 level.

Ollie_H added 11 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Anywhere I can find video highlights of that?

Just keep checking out the Middlsex website. You won't get complete highlights from all angles. It's only from one angle of the pitch, but it will give you a good idea.

The hot young talent in English cricket (english born) right now last i checked in the 20-25 age range are Finn, James Taylor, Rashid, Goldeman, Northeast.

You compare that to what AUS, SA, IND have in the age range right now & the gap in quality is huge.

Why is Shakib not playing for Worcestershire?

Because he hasn't arrived yet, not set to play till June iirc.

War - You seriously think our 20-25 talent is just those 6 players?

Denly, Broad, Kieswetter, Davies, Harris (Glamorgan) just straight off the top of my head without looking.

Credit to the England Women for allowing us to have Broad, International Cricket 2010 would have a different cover star without them.

Terrific stuff from Finn. He's booked himself a place in the 1st test, one would think. Worcestershire's middle is order is pretty poor, but fair play to take 14 wickets in the match.

Finn's 9 Wicket Hall. You see all the wickets on the Middlesex site website. It was a magnificant spell, and the ball to get Solanki was awesome! Even then he picked up Moeen Ali next ball with a jaffa, it was Strauss who denied Finn the 10fer dropping Jaques off his bowling. But that was stunning from Finn, worth a watch!

Users who are viewing this thread