English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Do you know where I could catch the highlights, anywhere online?

There is a replay on SKY UK right now. How Surrey managed to lose from Essex needing 82 from 33. They really let it slip, pretty dissapointing.

Man I wish I coulda watched that. If only they play like this when they are in the NZ team. Could have gotten a lot further in the World T20.

Splendid innings by Styris.Look at Symonds' figures. :laugh. Yet another fifty for vaas (his 3rd in the competition), opening the batting has certainly done wonders for him.

After Vaas' IPL season, and the form he's showing her he shouldn't have been dropped from sri lanka's limited over side, at the very least he should have been in the world T20 squad.

Albie Morkel's a total fail, caused a run out yesterday and couldn't even take his team near the target. He's such an overrated powerplay bully.

^ Can't agree more. I don't understand why was he overlooked for the asia cup.

Nah. Vaas is clearly totally finished as an international bowler.

His bowling is way too slow to trouble international batsmen & SRI are right to move on from. Him opening the batting this season in county cricket the times i've seen him is a big joke.

Well looks like Jayasuriya is slowly getting back his mojo. He's got 2 50s in 6 innings for Worcestershire and hit 10 sixes already.

Well looks like Jayasuriya is slowly getting back his mojo. He's got 2 50s in 6 innings for Worcestershire and hit 10 sixes already.

I agree, top form he is in atm :) I'm also liking the look of the new keeper they have, Ben Cox looks a decent player, he will definitely be a top keeper in years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread