English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Not on this occasion. He did have a bit of a technical issue getting bowled and LBW'd by them but on that occasion he just nailed one straight back at the bowler.

Don't think that Surrey are going to do it now they needed one of their quick scoring batsmen (RHB or KP) to go onto make a big score.

And that Russel has now dropped two easy chances.

I could see this coming. This is one thing I hate about cricket.

If the target is high, chasing team gets off to a flyer with one man running the show. As soon as he gets out, team just folds. And then tail end will show odd little fight here and there. In the end there will still be a massive gap, and very one sided game.

Thing is, Surrey completely rely on their top 4.

Speaking of that mental Franklin effort earlier, when Derbyshire were bowled out for 44, Derbyshire won the game by 54 runs after bowling Gloucs out for 70.

Thing is, Surrey completely rely on their top 4.

We wouldn't if we were playing the likes of Usman Afzaal and Michael Brown. No idea what has happened to them. I can only imagine they are both injured as neither are getting any 2's games either.

TBH, I would still of backed Surrey to chase that score down at the start. Our bowling attack is terrible you have to say.

Hughes fails again. Still don't think he's test quality; has too many technical flaws.

I'm confused, was this a Test match? If you are going by his FC performance, just look at his stats.

I'm confused, I was told he was going to dominate us in the Ashes yet he looked like Monty Panesar with the bat.

KP hits 116 from 105 balls for Surrey against a strong Sussex attack at Hove. Glad he's back in the runs, albeit against us.

Glad to see him back in form; especially getting runs against Sussex as you say their bowling line up is very strong. If he'd done this against Worcestershire I'd still have my reservations as their attack is pretty woeful.

Still see a Sussex win from here though. I don't think that 240 is very close to the par score to be honest.

Small ground, pitch will be good. Weather is fair atm and the Surrey attack is quite weak. I agree! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread