English Domestic Cricket

Who is your county team?

• Total voters
Good to see Adams coming back to his real home, he has always been one of my favourite players.

I remember that game where he hit 12 off the last ball, was watching it on TV, amazing stuff.

209 for Yorkshire to win. Should be easy if they bat carefully.

Meanwhile we are starting to get into the Lancs middle order. If we get Shiv early then we should wrap up the win today. Vital knock from Murali Kartik yesterday evening/this morning. Those extra batting points might come in handy at the end of the season.

A good 5fer for Stuart Meaker today, the most bowled bowler. Really thinking the Surrey side should take off soon, maybe Kev could make a handy contribution tomorrow once Glamorgan are all out.

I shall be at Old Trafford next week, with a moral dilemma, hope for a Lancashire win that could see Yorkshire win the title :O, or take joy in a defeat :S Personally would like to see Somerset win the title always been a big fan of Trescothick and dont mind the odd cider :P

Suppiah obviously fancies playing a bit more often in the One Day team.

Ow! Al Hasan, the best spell from him and it's quite trouble batting from the Middlesex in there second innings.

Shame Foster isn't as good with the bat as he is with his mouth really. :laugh

Shame Foster isn't as good with the bat as he is with his mouth really. :laugh

:laugh Thankfully. I was pretty animated when it all started heating up yesterday. Was very happy when he chipped it straight down Buttler's throat.

We were excellent in the field yesterday, backing up an excellent batting performance. This has probably been our best season for a very long time, so let's make sure we get at least one trophy out of it.

I hope that rain doesn't wash out these games. Would be a shame after what is a great season.

Somerset have signed Kirby for next season. I always see him as a bit of a hot-head, but as long as we can keep him under-control, having a bloke who's going to run in all day can't be a bad thing. Apparently we've also asked for permission to speak to Gemaal Hussain and Charlie Shreck. I haven't seen much of Hussain, but I think Shreck would be good. Similar in style to Caddick who always did brilliantly down here.

Good to see that we're looking to improve for next season. Our batting lineup should be pretty solid for years to come so the bowling was the area that needed work.

Users who are viewing this thread