English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just common sense, which made me think that way...
I never though of it any other way, until Hedger mentioned it this morning.
He wouldn't of posted it how he did, if he didn't mean to say we had to spend between 80 and 120 points in each phase.

It's definitely not common sense... especially if most of us didn't read it that way. There's no need to have limits on spending as I said before, because of the points system which is a marked improvement on the way it was before.

He said it as a guide, not a definitive statement.

It was common sense for me, guess it depends how your mind processes.
I suck at English (the subject), so I didn't think to indepth about it.

Without a limit, Akshay and Riz (as well as maybe Bilal) would spend 200 on domestic players, so it is kind of needed.

There's nothing wrong with them spending 200 on domestic players though.

There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that I like people having to spend more or less equal amounts on both.
That's why I made both auctions completely separate in the NZPL auction.

It's not your auction ;)

Expect me to do terribly this season due to this cock up.

The points you spend to buy players in each phase should be between 80 and 120.
Isn't this clear enough? :p

bcvstheworld added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

If its below 80,it will be considered as 80 and if it exceeds 120,your latest buys will be invalid.

How the fearsome tweak does that mean that????

Your choice of words is terrible

How the fling does that mean that????

Your choice of words is terrible

lalit_modi_20090216.jpg

So technically Callum was right in correcting me. No damage done to me atleast. I did plan to spend around 120 points in the domestic auction.

To compensate me somewhat can my bid on Tyron Henderson (which has already passed 24 hours) be taken and a bid be placed on Sidebottom for me?

I was bidding on him before but then I stopped because I wanted to save money for the internationals :sarcasm

To compensate me somewhat can my bid on Tyron Henderson (which has already passed 24 hours) be taken and a bid be placed on Sidebottom for me?

I'm guessing that's a no. I'm going to do so crap in this stupid thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread