English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester are still looking to offload Rob Key, Kane Williamson and Graeme Smith.

In terms of top-orders, i think I win

Amla
Carberry/Cobb
Tendulkar
AB de Villiers

My top 4 are pretty solid too -

Virender Sehwag
Ed Joyce
Virat Kohli
Mahela Jayawardene

Pfft...

Marcus Trescothick
Chris Gayle
Shane Watson
Paul Stirling

+ Chanderpaul, Tendo, Ballance AND Mustard.

We Have Ajmal Daddy Of All :)

BirminghamBucks.png

Steven+Davies+a19LcicalMkm.jpg
Ian+Bell+IfAQAUHXUGfm.jpg

If negotiations succeed, one of these would be joining Birmingham soon.

Birmingham Bucks, last season finalists are eyeing on England's top batsmen, Steven Davies & Ian Bell. The club's manager has been in regular negotiations with the managers Sartaj & BKB and it seems that the club's have reacted posterity. But the major question is who will be the new player in the Birmingham ranks. That should be decided in a short time. This will be the first transfer of the season. Dipak confessed "The blunder transfer last season has made me go safe in this season's transfer window" who is otherwise very open to transfers.
-

Zaheer Khan's up for grabs people. Need a quality local pace bowler in return. Or Graeme Swann (@User). :p

Right. My squad is pretty unbalanced.

I need to offload at least one of my spinners for a local seamer. Send me your best offers.

Any offers involving Malinga or Bresnan will be rejected without consideration *cough* Sartaj *cough*

Right. My squad is pretty unbalanced.

I need to offload at least one of my spinners for a local seamer. Send me your best offers.

In contrast my squad is perfectly balanced, but it's way worse than yours. :p

Three domestic seamers is probably all you need when you've got two out of England's best three, but you've managed to end up with three domestic spinners so you're probably right in wanting to offload one of them. I've only got four domestic bowlers all up, but they're all decent players so they should hopefully be able to get the job done behind my big weapon Steyn.

NOT1.png

Bond To Replace Fleming As Coach
shane_bond_left_explains_his_reasons_for_retiring__1738063802.JPG

Bond confirms his signing to the press

Following days of intense speculation and negotiations,Nottingham Outlaws and Durham Dynamos could finally work out the terms for an unusual transfer of the legendary Stephen Fleming to his former club Durham on a probationary basis,without the termination of his original contract with the Outlaws.
The move was accompanied by the appointment of the former kiwi speed demon Shane Bond as the assistant coach to work with Umair Nazim,now promoted as the head coach.While Bond's interaction with the media remained brief,he pointed out Pat Cummins as the most exciting prospect to work with and said he can coach him to become a better bowler than Dale Steyn by the end of the season.

Last edited:
DurhamDynamos2.png

Stephen-Fleming60.jpg
Ben-Stokes-Durham-v-Hamps-007.jpg

Stephen Fleming and Ben Stokes will lead Durham into EPL season seven, having today been named as their coach and captain respectively for the upcoming season. Fleming will join Durham from Nottingham on an extendable one season contract, while New Zealand born Durham local Stokes has been handed his first captaincy role at the senior level. Andrew Flintoff and William Porterfield will retain the two roles respectively for Durham's two warm-up matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread