English Premier League VIII | Round 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if people don't have enough money?

They just get given the last players who have no bids on them. :spy

CG123 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

MCC just made another 500k bid, meaning they only have another 325k left if Chewie's maths is right...

They just get given the last players who have no bids on them. :spy

That could work out for them... kinda cheating the system. For example if someone's base price is too high for anyone to bid on them...

Well... I did go for a few unknown talents but I don't know why people are even chasing him just for a reason because he is found in the 1st page of the Auction SG. :doh

They also have 10 domestic bids - Kieswetter, Morgan, Denly, Ramprakash, Bopara, Napier, Johnston, Rankin, Sidebottom and Broad.

Just confirming a thing with BCVS, if that's fine then no problems for MCC.;)

If not, still we can manage.:yes

That could work out for them... kinda cheating the system. For example if someone's base price is too high for anyone to bid on them...

That's what I said in the WPL auction, I said they should have to keep a certain amount of money to complete the auction, but bcvs said that they're just given the left overs.

CG123 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

They also have 10 domestic bids - Kieswetter, Morgan, Denly, Ramprakash, Bopara, Napier, Johnston, Rankin, Sidebottom and Broad.

Omg. :facepalm
We need like bcvs to be on here 24/7, because some dudes just don't read the rules.

I know the rules, and I didn't expect Riz to bid on Ramprkash and Napier, though We'll be outbidded on atleast one player, so there will be no problems.

I can see you two are extremely organised :sarcasm

I know the rules, and I didn't expect Riz to bid on Ramprkash and Napier, though We'll be outbidded on atleast one player, so there will be no problems.
No you can't do that... you have to delete one of your bids because it upsets the other owners' budget.

They've been outbid on Joe Denly. Still they have 675000 for 8 international players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread